McQuaid family: Andrew and Pat,

poulidor

Jul 31, 2006
Seems that Andrew is paid by some teams... could that explain why those teams have great performances?

Bro Deal said:
Where does this information come from?

Agreed, it is advisable to post supporting news links or articles with statements like this.

Bro Deal said:
Where does this information come from?

From Forum : Le forum des fans de la Petite-Reine / DOPAGE - Velo-club.net - le RDV des fans de cyclisme, vélo, velo, cycling, cyclo, piste, VTT

Oh la la quelle surprise !!!
icon_wink.gif

Rien de neuf, nous savons depuis des années que l'UCI couvre Bruyneelramix et ses boys, malheureusement Astana n'est pas la seule équipe couverte.

Comment ne pas douter de la neutralité de l'UCI lorsque Andrew Mc Quaid (fils de Pat)est payé (comme agent officiellement) par plusieurs équipes cyclistes anglosaxones qui enfilent les victoires comme les perles et dont les coureurs se sont tous métamorphosés en bête de compétition. Et ça ne devrait pas s'arranger le petit Andrew collabore au montage du Team Sky.

EoinC said:
Not saying that it isn't true, but using a forum comment as a reference is not a mark of validity. Try to find the original source of the information.
That is a one of the purpose of this thread... where is it possible to find better help than this forum where a well-known Irishman is present?
Lim, did you hear me?

poulidor said:
That is a one of the purpose of this thread... where is it possible to find better help than this forum where a well-known Irishman is present?
Lim, did you hear me?

Lim's out driving his Merc around, and won't be back until he's managed to wipe the smile off his face...

The only other McQuaid that I know of, who is involved in the sport, at organsational level, is Darragh McQuaid.
To the best of my knowledge.

Andrew is still currently racing - so I would imagine that he's not involved in a racing organiser capacity.

I could be wrong though.