Me and Matt's new vid

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by monkeyman, Apr 7, 2006.

  1. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    Alright, this is Matt's (Dudewithasock) and my first video....it's
    pretty short, because we didn't want there to be too much advancement
    in it, but it's a pretty good compilation of our earlier skills
    I recommend watching this on size 320....there some bad quality in
    there (we hadn't figured out how to make the good quality yet), and
    pause it at the beginning for a few minutes to give it time to load
    (that's not us, putfile just sucks for most people)

    hope you enjoy 'it' (http://media.putfile.com/Unipwned-76).

    ~Alex

    --
    monkeyman

    Bud-Litebulb wrote:
    > Secretary Romsfvelt

    I love Bush supporters
    :rolleyes:
    'just' (http://oldeenglish.org/gymclass.html) about the coolest thing
    I've ever seen
    I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

  2. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    dudes!
    Putfile sucks! It wont play, it connects to the media, then says ready
    and does nothing! Oh well.

    Rockin' in pink!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt (then its just
    hilarious!)

    THOU SHALL employ a "deadmans switch" which shall render the beast
    inoperable in the event that the pilot is launched.
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  3. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    Eddbmxdude wrote:
    > dudes!
    > Putfile sucks!

    For real...however, due to some extremely retarded parental controls, I
    can't access zippyvideos.com, the site of choice...know any other good
    ones?

    --
    monkeyman

    Bud-Litebulb wrote:
    > Secretary Romsfvelt

    I love Bush supporters
    :rolleyes:
    'just' (http://oldeenglish.org/gymclass.html) about the coolest thing
    I've ever seen
    I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

  4. jabbath

    jabbath Guest

  5. bmemike

    bmemike Guest

  6. Eddbmxdude

    Eddbmxdude Guest

    Just upload it to your gallery on unicyclist.com!

    Rockin' in pink!
    Edd

    --
    Eddbmxdude

    Its like England here....Iv never seen so much sun!

    Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt (then its just
    hilarious!)

    THOU SHALL employ a "deadmans switch" which shall render the beast
    inoperable in the event that the pilot is launched.
    Eddbmxdude's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11584

  7. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

  8. pinwheel

    pinwheel Guest

    Really nice vid, thanks for the freemount footage, really helped to see
    what you're ment to do. Only one question, how come you guys spent a
    fair time on the deck in the end scenes.. me I crumple in to a heap
    and bounce back up just coz of the shame of falling off... Am i doing
    this wrong...should I be rolling on the deck for a while longer?
    :rolleyes:
    I'm glad I did bounce yesterday evening, I did a sepectacular faceplant
    on the way back from work at the side of a busy intersection, it was
    dark and I'd miss judged the curb drop. Boy, a car sped over the spot
    I'd just been in. :eek: Note to self: GET LIGHTS if cycling in dark
    to see the road ahead.
    Any of you had close calls with any other road users?

    --
    pinwheel
    pinwheel's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11624

  9. trials_uni

    trials_uni Guest

    tha t was pretty sweet you guys are getting alot better.

    --
    trials_uni

    TRIALS 4 LIFE !
    'My Gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/fculm)

    koebwil wrote:
    > I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
    > letters I don't want

    *JONNY IS MY HERO!*

  10. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    pinwheel wrote:
    > Really nice vid, thanks for the freemount footage, really helped to see
    > what you're ment to do. Only one question, how come you guys spent a
    > fair time on the deck in the end scenes..

    because when you get racked like that, you can't get right back up

    alright, I put the video 'in my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/nqv2q).
    Go watch it there if putfile doesn't work

    --
    monkeyman

    Bud-Litebulb wrote:
    > Secretary Romsfvelt

    I love Bush supporters
    :rolleyes:
    'just' (http://oldeenglish.org/gymclass.html) about the coolest thing
    I've ever seen
    I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
    monkeyman's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11455

  11. monkeyman

    monkeyman Guest

    trials_uni wrote:
    > tha t was pretty sweet you guys are getting alot better.

    Thanks...we actually have some more footage and unfilmed skills, but it
    would be way too much advancement in one short video.
    We're gonna start working on another one soon though

    --
    monkeyman

  12. amanda.gallacher wrote:
    > could you upload it to your unicyclist.com gallery, please? i cant get
    > it to work :(

    ....he just did....

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    officially ended.
    :cool:
    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
    I am an MRian prophet, follower of 768
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

  13. dudewithasock wrote:
    > ....he just did....

    oh yeh :eek: hehe i just read his last post instead of the one above...
    is 10:35pm im allowed to be silly :p

    edit: just watched it, you guys are getting good :D cant wait for the
    next one!

    --
    amanda.gallacher

    'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)