Measuring chain tretch and cog (cluster) wear

boudreaux said:
Maybe that will happen when you get a brain. And you know what they say about 'opinions' ....LOL
Oh I don't know. Here in Blighty, opinions matter, respected even. And sorry to generalize, but don't you know that I do in fact have a brain and it works quite well, as does every human being on this wee planet? If you don't have a brain, technically, you're dead. Unfortunately, for you at least, you seem to type before actually engaging your grey matter. Ever think about that? And try to give yourself some preparation before answering back, i.e, using your brain.:p

Bill.

boudreaux said:
There ya go...isn't self diagnosis wonderful.
So much for thinking before typing. Obviously, I'm arguing with pondlife on a microbiological scale.

Bill.

shannons dad said:
So much for thinking before typing. Obviously, I'm arguing with pondlife on a microbiological scale.

Bill.
One has to wonder why you're arguing at all. Forums like this are filled with trolls. Get over it.

i guess i'm too low tech. i don't do anthing unless i start to get chain skip. then i replace the worn cog. if i still have a problem, then i replace the chain too.