UK and Europe · Public discussion

Measuring for a track bike

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 3 posts · 560 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
19 September 2007
Last activity
20 September 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
560
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi

    If my son covers the agreed mileage over the winter I will have to buy
    him a new track bike.

    My problem is that I have no idea how to measure him up for the bike,
    not only for his current size, but also to allow for growth over the
    next three to four years

    any advice welcome

    barry

  2. Quoted message said:

    Hi

    If my son covers the agreed mileage over the winter I will have to buy
    him a new track bike.

    My problem is that I have no idea how to measure him up for the bike,
    not only for his current size, but also to allow for growth over the
    next three to four years

    any advice welcome

    barry


    Surely these are the things you should be asking the coaches. They should have a much
    better picture of the individual and their potential and will have seen it all before.
    Also they should be able to advise you on the bike to get and so on. I somehow doubt that
    any bike will be suitable for "three to four years".

    --
    Peter Fox
    Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more at www.eminent.demon.co.uk

  3. Peter Fox said:
    Quoted message said:

    Hi

    Quoted message said:

    If my son covers the agreed mileage over the winter I will have to buy
    him a new track bike.

    Quoted message said:

    My problem is that I have no idea how to measure him up for the bike,
    not only for his current size, but also to allow for growth over the
    next three to four years

    Quoted message said:

    any advice welcome

    Quoted message said:

    barry

    Surely these are the things you should be asking the coaches. They should have a much
    better picture of the individual and their potential and will have seen it all before.
    Also they should be able to advise you on the bike to get and so on. I somehow doubt that
    any bike will be suitable for "three to four years".

    --
    Peter Fox
    Beer, dancing, cycling and lots more atwww.eminent.demon.co.uk

    Thanks Peter - you are right, but I like to canvas information and
    advice from various sources.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.