Meat Spinning

Jobst Brandt wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 21:28:02 -0700, jim beam wrote:
>
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>> http://tinyurl.com/bby7q
>>>
>>> A must see!
>>>
>>> Jobst Brandt

>> s-t-a-n-d-o-r-d-a-l-u-m-i ???
>>
>> can i please be the first to put the "f" in jobst brandt?

> http://tinyurl.com/2ozzl7
>
> Jobst Brandt

er, that comes /after/ the f-insertion jobst, not before it.

besides, doesn't preview.tinyurl.com work any more?

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Michael Press wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <[email protected]>,

>>> You are easily led.

>> Err, /mis/led?

> That too.

This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that "trusted posters" can
fall astray.

Sandy <[email protected]> wrote:
> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> Michael Press <[email protected]> a r?fl?chi, et puis a d?clar? :
>> In article <[email protected]>,

>>> Err, /mis/led?

>> That too.

> This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that "trusted posters" can
> fall astray.

Considering I'm the one who made that post, I will acknowledge you have
a very cogent point.

--
Dane Buson - [email protected]
"Hello," he lied.

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Jobst Brandt <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > s-t-a-n-d-o-r-d-a-l-u-m-i ???
> > >
> > > can i please be the first to put the "f" in jobst brandt?

> > http://tinyurl.com/2ozzl7
> >
> > Jobst Brandt

> And another incompetently forged post.

Reading the comments, some idiots fell for it.

Tim McNamara wrote:

> An obvious (and badly) forged post. Really, people, if you're going
> to try to do this sort of thing, learn to do it right.

The fixed user name was a dead giveaway! LOL

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> > In article <[email protected]>,

> >> Err, /mis/led?

> > That too.

> This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that "trusted posters" can
> fall astray.

What exactly do you mean? Please spell it out. I do not
want to comment on what I surmise from what you say.

--
Michael Press

Dans le message de
news:[email protected],
Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Dans le message de
>> news:[email protected],
>> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

>>> That too.

>> This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that "trusted
>> posters" can fall astray.

> What exactly do you mean? Please spell it out. I do not
> want to comment on what I surmise from what you say.

I-T O-U-T

.... and the comment ?

In article <[email protected]>,
"Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Dans le message de
> news:[email protected],
> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :
> > In article <[email protected]>,
> > "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Dans le message de
> >> news:[email protected],
> >> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

> >> This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that "trusted
> >> posters" can fall astray.

> > What exactly do you mean? Please spell it out. I do not
> > want to comment on what I surmise from what you say.

> I-T O-U-T
>
> ... and the comment ?

You first. What exactly do you intend to convey with

Sandy wrote:
> I-T O-U-T
> ... and the comment ?

I also did not understand your reply, "This thread amplifies the comment
made about me, that 'trusted posters' can fall astray."

huh? It was a bomb from a camouflaged writer. 'trusted'??
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

In article
<[email protected].
net>,
Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>,
> "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Dans le message de
> > news:[email protected],
> > Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

> > > What exactly do you mean? Please spell it out. I do not
> > > want to comment on what I surmise from what you say.

> > I-T O-U-T
> >
> > ... and the comment ?

> You first. What exactly do you intend to convey with
>
> `This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that
> "trusted posters" can fall astray.'

Does anybody know what Sandy means by
?

--
Michael Press

Michael Press wrote:
> In article
> <[email protected].
> net>,
> Michael Press <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> In article <[email protected]>,
>> "Sandy" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Dans le message de
>>> news:[email protected],
>>> Michael Press <[email protected]> a réfléchi, et puis a déclaré :

>>> I-T O-U-T
>>>
>>> ... and the comment ?

>> You first. What exactly do you intend to convey with
>>
>> `This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that
>> "trusted posters" can fall astray.'

> Does anybody know what Sandy means by
> `This thread amplifies the comment made about me, that
> "trusted posters" can fall astray.'
> ?

He's either suggesting that his post, too, was a forgery; or much more
likely, that he recognizes it was entirely inappropriate. (OR, he's merely
mocking those who thought the latter.)

HTH, BS