Medecins Sans Frontieres

> http://www.msf.org/
>
> www.msf.org/about/index.cfm
>
> www.nobel.se/peace/laureates/1999/press.html

An absolutely wonderful organization. Of course, if they are
suspicious of Hulda's Zapper, they'll forever be branded as
members of EVIL ORGANIZED MEDICINE, but it won't detract
from the fact that they do good work in places where others
may fear to tread.

As soon as the kids are out and on their own, my wife and I
plan on joining MSF or another similar organization and
devoting some of our lives to lending a hand. It sure would
beat spending retirement line-dancing and lounging around
the trailer park...

Mark, MD

Why don't you spend your time working for a Nobel
Prize? Anth

"Mark" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> [email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > http://www.msf.org/
> >
> > www.msf.org/about/index.cfm
> >
> > www.nobel.se/peace/laureates/1999/press.html
>

> An absolutely wonderful organization. Of course, if they
> are suspicious of Hulda's Zapper, they'll forever be
> branded as members of EVIL ORGANIZED MEDICINE, but it
> won't detract from the fact that they do good work in
> places where others may fear to tread.
>
> As soon as the kids are out and on their own, my wife and
> I plan on joining MSF or another similar organization and
> devoting some of our lives to lending a hand. It sure
> would beat spending retirement line-dancing and lounging
> around the trailer park...
>
> Mark, MD

> http://www.msf.org/
>
> www.msf.org/about/index.cfm
>
> www.nobel.se/peace/laureates/1999/press.html

You realize, of course, that this wonderful charitable
organization is part of the eeevvilll organized medicine. It
is made up of mainly of doctors.

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do

To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com