medical name...

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Martin S., Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Martin S.

    Martin S. Guest

    Can anybody tell me if there a proper medical name for a boggie (that comes out of the nose) and
    what it is?

    I've tried doing a search but its full of result where it is being used to insult somebody.

    thanks in advance.

    Tags:

  2. I thought about snot, but it is actually MUCOUS (mew-cuss)

    jake