Medication $!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Darsh, Feb 5, 2003.

  1. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    No skibike for me for awhile.

    I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my insurance
    covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!

    What a fucked up thing.

    Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

    Talk to you next time...

    darsh

    Tags:

  2. Darsh says:

    >Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

    Good luck with that one, Darsh. Never a happy thought, but hopefully a happy ending.

    Steve

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

    > I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
    > insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
    >
    > What a fucked up thing.
    >
    > Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

    Been there, dude...shoulda wrapped it up.

    Chris

  4. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > No skibike for me for awhile.
    >
    > I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
    > insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
    >
    > What a fucked up thing.
    >
    > Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
    >
    > Talk to you next time...
    >
    > darsh

    One word....abstinence! Good luck you filthy dog.
    --
    Slacker - 12yrs+

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    LOL you morons, has nothing to do with any thing like that.

    You crack me up.

    darsh

  6. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused this mess. I must abstain from
    my bike seat.

    I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major issue. They say I must handle
    it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could rightly die.

    So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.

    Did I mention I am constipated?

    darsh

  7. Tristan

    Tristan Guest

    Slacker wrote:
    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>No skibike for me for awhile.
    >>
    >>I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
    >>insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
    >>
    >>What a fucked up thing.
    >>
    >>Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
    >>
    >>Talk to you next time...
    >>
    >>darsh
    >

    > One word....abstinence! Good luck you filthy dog.
    > --
    > Slacker - 12yrs+

    12+ years! I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like a trip to Mexico is in order ...

    -T

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
    this
    > mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
    >
    > I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
    issue.
    > They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
    > rightly die.
    >
    > So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.

    Heal fast and well ya bloody weirdo ',;~}

    > Did I mention I am constipated?

    No shit.

    Shaun aRe

  9. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused this mess. I must abstain
    > from my bike seat.
    >
    > I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major issue. They say I must
    > handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could rightly die.
    >
    > So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
    >
    > Did I mention I am constipated?
    >
    > darsh

    Golly! Will there be video? /s "Nurse, we'll be removing the post first. Hang him upside-down and
    pour a can of Coke into him."

  10. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
    this
    > mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
    >
    > I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
    issue.
    > They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
    > rightly die.
    >
    > So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
    >
    > Did I mention I am constipated?
    >
    > darsh

    Sounds scary. Good luck.

    Matt

  11. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
    > this
    > > mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
    > >
    > > I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
    > issue.
    > > They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
    > > rightly die.
    > >
    > > So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
    >
    > Heal fast and well ya bloody weirdo ',;~}
    >
    > > Did I mention I am constipated?
    >
    > No shit.
    >
    > Shaun aRe

    LOL....that was simply good Shaun!
    --
    Slacker

  12. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:09:20 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >No skibike for me for awhile.
    >
    >I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
    >insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
    >
    >What a fucked up thing.
    >
    >Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
    >
    >Talk to you next time...
    >
    >darsh

    Get well soon and post some more ski videos

    Peace, Bill

    :-]

  13. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:09:20 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >No skibike for me for awhile.
    > >
    > >I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
    > >insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
    > >
    > >What a fucked up thing.
    > >
    > >Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not
    > >discuss today.
    > >
    > >Talk to you next time...
    > >
    > >darsh
    > >
    > Get well soon and post some more ski videos

    Er, um, don't use the word "post" re. Darsh for a while!

    Bill "elsewhere in thread" S.