Medication $!

Darsh

Guest
No skibike for me for awhile.

I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my insurance
covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!

What a ****ed up thing.

Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

Talk to you next time...

darsh

Darsh says:

>Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

Good luck with that one, Darsh. Never a happy thought, but hopefully a happy ending.

Steve

> I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
> insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
>
> What a ****ed up thing.
>
> Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.

Been there, dude...shoulda wrapped it up.

Chris

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:QIh0a.1843$vm2.571@rwcrnsc54...
> No skibike for me for awhile.
>
> I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
> insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
>
> What a ****ed up thing.
>
> Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
>
> Talk to you next time...
>
> darsh

One word....abstinence! Good luck you filthy dog.
--
Slacker - 12yrs+

LOL you morons, has nothing to do with any thing like that.

You crack me up.

darsh

Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused this mess. I must abstain from
my bike seat.

I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major issue. They say I must handle
it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could rightly die.

So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.

Did I mention I am constipated?

darsh

Slacker wrote:
> "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:QIh0a.1843$vm2.571@rwcrnsc54...
>
>>No skibike for me for awhile.
>>
>>I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
>>insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
>>
>>What a ****ed up thing.
>>
>>Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
>>
>>Talk to you next time...
>>
>>darsh
>

> One word....abstinence! Good luck you filthy dog.
> --
> Slacker - 12yrs+

12+ years! I'm truly sorry to hear that. Sounds like a trip to Mexico is in order ...

-T

Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MEn0a.6516$iG3.1616@sccrnsc02...
> Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
this
> mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
>
> I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
issue.
> They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
> rightly die.
>
> So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.

Heal fast and well ya bloody weirdo ',;~}

> Did I mention I am constipated?

No ****.

Shaun aRe

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<MEn0a.6516$iG3.1616@sccrnsc02>...
> Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused this mess. I must abstain
> from my bike seat.
>
> I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major issue. They say I must
> handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could rightly die.
>
> So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
>
> Did I mention I am constipated?
>
> darsh

Golly! Will there be video? /s "Nurse, we'll be removing the post first. Hang him upside-down and
pour a can of Coke into him."

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MEn0a.6516$iG3.1616@sccrnsc02...
> Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
this
> mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
>
> I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
issue.
> They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
> rightly die.
>
> So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
>
> Did I mention I am constipated?
>
> darsh

Sounds scary. Good luck.

Matt

> Darsh <[email protected]> wrote in message news:MEn0a.6516$iG3.1616@sccrnsc02...
> > Well, abstaining from my love is what I must do. Afterall, she caused
> this
> > mess. I must abstain from my bike seat.
> >
> > I have loved my bike seat a bit much it seems, and now I have a major
> issue.
> > They say I must handle it tomorrow. If I don't handle it tomorrow..... or soon, I could
> > rightly die.
> >
> > So tomorrow it is. I am a simple lab rat at this point.
>
> Heal fast and well ya bloody weirdo ',;~}
>
> > Did I mention I am constipated?
>
> No ****.
>
> Shaun aRe

LOL....that was simply good Shaun!
--
Slacker

On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:09:20 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:

>No skibike for me for awhile.
>
>I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
>insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
>
>What a ****ed up thing.
>
>Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not discuss today.
>
>Talk to you next time...
>
>darsh

Get well soon and post some more ski videos

Peace, Bill

:-]

> On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:09:20 GMT, "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >No skibike for me for awhile.
> >
> >I just bought 7 pills for 60 bucks. An antibiotic. This seems so outrageous considering my
> >insurance covered some of it. 7 PILLS!!!
> >
> >What a ****ed up thing.
> >
> >Wish me luck, going in for surgery tomorrow/Friday for something I would rather not
> >discuss today.
> >
> >Talk to you next time...
> >
> >darsh
> >
> Get well soon and post some more ski videos

Er, um, don't use the word "post" re. Darsh for a while!

Bill "elsewhere in thread" S.