Meeting Question

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Richard, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    out when a lady helped me.

    My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
    this weeks meeting.
    --
    Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
    250/242/225 (first goal)

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Yup - self-serve and sometimes I've found myself misfiled altho, in the right LETTER section. For
    the first few weeks, I would forget it was necessary and wander to the scale without my stuff.

    Meetings vary from good to miss-able to mundane and they do tend to repeat. I'm still attending -
    probably as accouting helps keep the focus. Also, it might be odd but the leader does like Lifers
    showing up as an example to others and I found that other Lifers did inspire me so it probably does
    work. Maybe once I reach the ONE YEAR of Maintaining I will rethink attendance. I have missed up to
    3 weeks a few times with vacations or other things happening.

    On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 06:37:37 -0600, Richard <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    >office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    >out when a lady helped me.
    >
    >My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
    >this weeks meeting.

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    > office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    > out when a lady helped me.
    >
    > My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
    > this weeks meeting.

    We get our own files out. They are filed alphabetically and we just get them out and they fille them
    out and return them.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    > office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    > out when a lady helped me.
    >
    > My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
    > this weeks meeting.

    By the way, Keep going to the meetings, sometimes they will be great and sometimes not but they will
    always get you thinking about weight loss.

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

  5. M'Isa

    M'Isa Guest

    > Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    > office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    > out when a lady
    helped
    > me.

    The location that I attend has many meetings throughout the week. Thusly, things are filed by
    meeting day and time, then in alphabetical order.

    As far as I know, they are all "self-serve."

    ~M'isa

  6. Hi, Richard, I see others have answered your question. Congratulations on joining Weight Watchers.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
    > office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
    > out when a lady
    helped