Meeting Question

Richard

Guest
Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
out when a lady helped me.

My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
this weeks meeting.
--
Richard Since 1938 JLFAMXUIRWQA(at)spammotel(dot)com
250/242/225 (first goal)

Yup - self-serve and sometimes I've found myself misfiled altho, in the right LETTER section. For
the first few weeks, I would forget it was necessary and wander to the scale without my stuff.

Meetings vary from good to miss-able to mundane and they do tend to repeat. I'm still attending -
probably as accouting helps keep the focus. Also, it might be odd but the leader does like Lifers
showing up as an example to others and I found that other Lifers did inspire me so it probably does
work. Maybe once I reach the ONE YEAR of Maintaining I will rethink attendance. I have missed up to
3 weeks a few times with vacations or other things happening.

Richard wrote:
> Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
> office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
> out when a lady helped me.
>
> My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
> this weeks meeting.

We get our own files out. They are filed alphabetically and we just get them out and they fille them
out and return them.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Richard wrote:
> Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
> office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
> out when a lady helped me.
>
> My first meeting was GREAT! I could have missed last week and not missed anything. I'm off now for
> this weeks meeting.

By the way, Keep going to the meetings, sometimes they will be great and sometimes not but they will
always get you thinking about weight loss.

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

> Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
> office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
> out when a lady
helped
> me.

The location that I attend has many meetings throughout the week. Thusly, things are filed by
meeting day and time, then in alphabetical order.

As far as I know, they are all "self-serve."

~M'isa

Hi, Richard, I see others have answered your question. Congratulations on joining Weight Watchers.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/132.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

"Richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Is it the norm to have to get your own paperwork out of the files before you check in? I'm not an
> office worker and have a hard time finding my stuff. Last week I couldn't find it and was walking
> out when a lady
helped