Meh! bike ride no, wash car yeah!

Mr. Beanz

Aug 18, 2015
Today was one of those days I woke up early with a plan to ride my bike. I lay there a few minutes then said screw it! After all the rain we've had, figured I'd wash Gina car so that later we can hit the town in a clean car ha ha! Sometimes you just got to take a break from riding and do something different.

Not that I have been riding that much but our work hours are switching to FOUR 10 hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday. So that means 3 day weekends every weekend. :cool:

But we start at 4 am on Monday so that means I have to get up at 2:45 to get ready. Then a 10 hour shift. I'm getting tired just thinking about it, that's why I didn't ride today! :D

But I washed my truck, Gina's car then had breakfast. :p

Mazda CX-9

IMG_6206.JPG
IMG_6207.JPG
IMG_6220.JPG

At least you made the most of the time you would've spent on biking, the car looks great and sparkly clean!

Reactions: Mr. Beanz
Yup, plus went to a champagne brunch with Gina, took a few pics and some cars at a car show. Oh, the silver truck is mine but I washed it so I had to take a pic! :D

IMG_6283.JPG
IMG_6298A.JPG
IMG_6275.JPG

Nice cars, I usually clean my car at night, I'll go to the car wash and have it cleaned, it beats cleaning it myself, I mean it only cost $3 here.
IMG_20180416_204342.jpg