Mel Gibsons True Colors?

2FAST4U said:
Have a long drink of California Syrah mate...

Ahh, the right whinger reverts to type... Faced with facts they ignore reality and advocate drug abuse...

Besides Californian Syrah has too much in the way of preservatives in the stuff bottled for the transatlantic hop.

darkboong said:
Ahh, the right whinger reverts to type... Faced with facts they ignore reality and advocate drug abuse...

Besides Californian Syrah has too much in the way of preservatives in the stuff bottled for the transatlantic hop.
Man like far out...Hey, still listening to the grateful dead are ya?

Carrera said:
I think you're misunderstanding my take on Moslems. It would be absurd to go around stating such and such a murderer is a Moslem, a Christian, a Jew. It would be slander.
What I may have done in the past is failed to distinguish between a "moslem" and an "Islamic extremist" and then been misunderstood.

You said that six Muslim men had been arrested for the murder of a WPC in Bradford.

You also falsely claimed that the two men falsely arrested in London were Muslim terrorists.

So there is no misunderstanding.

Carrera said:
"There was never any state to remember.Prior to 1948 no Jewish State existed."

I recall turning that argument round a couple of posts back. I pointed out there wasn't actually a country called England when the Romans arrived on this island and I still stand by that claim.
As I said, Julius Caesar found a number of tribes of various ethnic origins, villages called "oppida" and a capital Londinium. The most renowned tribe was the Iceni who rebelled against the Romans and slaughtered in the same way Jews were - there's a film about it. There were several tribes.
However, there was no country called England that existed. The Romans certainly had the adjective "Iudaicus" or "Germanicus" or "Gallicus" but England never featured on any map - and I have these maps in my cupboards. There was no English language.
There was Latin, Hebrew and Greek, however. The national religion here was probably druidism.

I can't recall anyone discussing England. Now instead of posting something which has no bearing on this topic, address the issues.

I do recall you making false claims about the existence of a Jewish State prior to 1948.
There was no Jewish State prior to 1948.

Carrera said:
"That is what bothers you - you cannot accept the fact that Britain, because it is an open society, allows immigration."

What disturbs me is religious ideology being imported into society. Once Governments start to threaten us with blasphemy laws and try to curb free speech, I get upset (and angry). I have no objection at all to anyone believing a religion, be it Krishna, Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Kabbalah. However, once that belief is legislated upon and free speech suffers, I become intolerant.
Not too long ago this Government was drawing up blasphemy laws that went so far as to prevent criticism of religion (possibly in theatre or on T.V.). This is why I get so uptight.

You're uptight because your country allows immigration and you don't like immigrants.

2FAST4U said:
Man like far out...Hey, still listening to the grateful dead are ya?
Showing your age...
:D :D :D
BTW,what happened to the pics of your "estate"?And how about a few of your bike (unless it's a POS).
I'm not really interested (I don't judge the worth of a person by their possessions),but in the interests of fairness,you owe a right of reply to Wurm.

All of you are gutless suck ups to the Arabs for the sake of oil......admit it and be done with it.

If all the oil moved to Israel, you'd be celebrating with gefilte fish tonite.

No strength of your convictions, spineless and pathetic.

I wish the USA WOULD become isolationists and watch ya'll roast in yer juices when enuf Muslims put you all on the spit.

My uncle did two tours in WWII, one in Africa, and said that colonialism of the Europeans was gonna come back and bite you all in the ass.

So don't ask for any help from the USA, do us all a favor......ask the French for Lend-lease and see what you get.

http://www.globalpolicy.org/empire/intervention/2006/0224fightforoil.htm
Will Fight for Oil - Empire? - Global Policy Forum
The us has provided massive amounts of aid and military assistance to,among others,saudi arabia,iran and iraq.The us provides more aid to saudi arabia than any other country except israel.
Saudia arabia is the largest producer of oil in the world.
Is this just coincidence?

Or is the us "sucking up to the arabs...",more than any other country in the world?

ptlwp said:
All of you are gutless suck ups to the Arabs for the sake of oil......admit it and be done with it.

Sure, I like Arabs. I know you hate Arabs and anyone who likes Arabs. You are making a problem where there should be none. If you have a problem with Arabs you can go and take part in the Genocide directly or if that requires too much spine then you could simply ***** about them on Forums - which you are doing right now.

ptlwp said:

I wouldn't make much difference to me, Israel would still threatens to nuke the oilfields if it doesn't get it's way.

ptlwp said:

Plenty of strength in my convictions, thank you very much.

ptlwp said:
I wish the USA WOULD become isolationists and watch ya'll roast in yer juices when enuf Muslims put you all on the spit.

It would be nice if everyone were isolationists. There are too many people who think they know best and really want to inflict it on others.

ptlwp said:
My uncle did two tours in WWII, one in Africa, and said that colonialism of the Europeans was gonna come back and bite you all in the ass.

Sure, it has done. Just as the colonialism of the USA and Israel will.

ptlwp said:
So don't ask for any help from the USA, do us all a favor......ask the French for Lend-lease and see what you get.

The USA asks us for help mostly, and we've paid off our lend-lease debts thankyou very much. The world is a much smaller place now, get used to it or continue to be fat, unhappy, feared and loathed.

stevebaby said:
http://www.globalpolicy.org/empire/intervention/2006/0224fightforoil.htm
Will Fight for Oil - Empire? - Global Policy Forum
The us has provided massive amounts of aid and military assistance to,among others,saudi arabia,iran and iraq.The us provides more aid to saudi arabia than any other country except israel.
Saudia arabia is the largest producer of oil in the world.
Is this just coincidence?

Or is the us "sucking up to the arabs...",more than any other country in the world?
Egypt is the 2nd highest recipient of aid from us last i heard.

stevebaby said:
Showing your age...
:D :D :D
BTW,what happened to the pics of your "estate"?And how about a few of your bike (unless it's a POS).
I'm not really interested (I don't judge the worth of a person by their possessions),but in the interests of fairness,you owe a right of reply to Wurm.
My bike isn't a pos and I didn't rip anyone off in the process of obtaining my ride. However, in the "interests" of fairness, perhaps you would pay wurms bill? As for my estate...in due time. I want to post a few but am finding it difficult to find one that doesn't contain a family member. When I get around to it, I will take a few new ones. I do have one of the standard griswald Christmas complete with many presents in the holiday room...

BTW not so much showing my age but more likely the era in which booger loves...

darkboong said:
Sure, I like Arabs. I know you hate Arabs and anyone who likes Arabs. You are making a problem where there should be none. If you have a problem with Arabs you can go and take part in the Genocide directly or if that requires too much spine then you could simply ***** about them on Forums - which you are doing right now.

I wouldn't make much difference to me, Israel would still threatens to nuke the oilfields if it doesn't get it's way.

Plenty of strength in my convictions, thank you very much.

It would be nice if everyone were isolationists. There are too many people who think they know best and really want to inflict it on others.

Sure, it has done. Just as the colonialism of the USA and Israel will.

The USA asks us for help mostly, and we've paid off our lend-lease debts thankyou very much. The world is a much smaller place now, get used to it or continue to be fat, unhappy, feared and loathed.
I am neither fat, unhappy, feared or loathed. I am doing rather well for a biker who underwent a total hip replacement. I have friends all over the world; Mauritius, Britain, Yemen, Israel, Puerto Rico, Nigeria, and would love to correspond with any Arab/Persian person in order to try to make friends, one on one, one person at a time.

Name calling is reserved for when you have totally lost your debate and your convictions....bet you are a dead ringer for Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, but most likely, Danny DeVito.

davidmc said:
Egypt is the 2nd highest recipient of aid from us last i heard.
You are indeed be correct in saying that Egypt is
currently the second highest recipient of us aid.
However...the us has been providing aid to saudi arabia since 1943,before israel even existed as an independent country.Egypt has been receiving aid from the us since the late 1970's.
Saudia Arabia was a fly-speck in a backwater of the third world before oil was discovered there,and without oil,military assistance and us aid it would have remained so.
What doesn't get considered in the amount of aid to saudi is the cost of maintaining a us military presence in the gulf since 1943,partly to protect us imports of oil,but also to protect saudi exports.What also isn't normally considered as "aid" is the amount of licencing fees,commissions and bribes paid by us companies such as Aramco to the saudi "royal" family.
Much of the "aid" and "assistance" goes to finance the saudi national guard.As saudi arabia has separate armed services for defence of its borders,there can be only one reason for having a national guard almost equal in size and budget and better equipped than the armed services.That is to keep the current regime in power.
Saudi arabia has never needed much in the way of a defence force...the us taxpayer has been footing the bill for them for a long time.What sort of military contribution did saudi make in either of the gulf wars?
A derisory one,considering that their borders were supposedly threatened.How many saudis have died in defence of their oil?Very few,if any.

ptlwp said:

Britain will finally complete payment for the material supplied on the 31st of December,2006.
****** declared publicly that he intended to conquer Europe,then the us was next in line for invasion.Lend Lease wasn't an act of charity.It was an investment in america's defence.I believe the bill which authorised Lend lease was called "an Act to promote the defense (sic) of the united states".
Britain and France enjoy pretty good relations with their former colonies.
What sort of relations does the us enjoy with some of the countries it has made colonialist overtures towards...Vietnam,Korea,China,Iran,Iraq,Cuba,Afghanistan....?

ptlwp said:
I am neither fat, unhappy, feared or loathed.

That is the image of Americans around the world I am afraid.

ptlwp said:
I am doing rather well for a biker who underwent a total hip replacement.

Often caused by Oesteoperosis and being overweight.

ptlwp said:
I have friends all over the world; Mauritius, Britain, Yemen, Israel, Puerto Rico, Nigeria, and would love to correspond with any Arab/Persian person in order to try to make friends, one on one, one person at a time.

Then you would become a "Suck-up".

ptlwp said:
Name calling is reserved for when you have totally lost your debate and your convictions....

Not in my case.

ptlwp said:
bet you are a dead ringer for Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, but most likely, Danny DeVito.

Oddly enough some folks reckon I look a bit like Keanu Reeves, but I can't see it myself. :)

stevebaby said:
Britain will finally complete payment for the material supplied on the 31st of December,2006.

Yikes I thought we had paid it off as of 31st Dec 2005. My mistake. :(

I wonder if that date will mark a sea-change in British Foreign Policy, here's hoping.

Britain paid in part for LendLease by leasing crown land to the us for military bases which were used in the "Cold" war.Maybe there will be a few less bases in Britain,but I wouldn't count on it,at least not while yoni blair is PM.

stevebaby said:
Britain paid in part for LendLease by leasing crown land to the us for military bases which were used in the "Cold" war.Maybe there will be a few less bases in Britain,but I wouldn't count on it,at least not while yoni blair is PM.

Call me over-optimistic, I am called that so very rarely. :)