Mel Gibsons True Colors?

darkboong said:
True. America knew about the Ethnic Cleansing, the concentration camps and the like, but chose to do absolutely nothing about for 8 years. Meanwhile Prescott Bush fed the Nazi party fed with US Dollars.

Millions of Russians snuffed it too.
I see and "if" america knew about it then...all europeins new about it too...oh, yeah jeez they were part of the problem... What am I saying.....

Same goes for Brits in Afghanistan and Iraq. Not our fight, and it's a bloody stupid pointless fight at that. We gave up Empire 50 years ago, I would have hoped that Tony Blair would have pulled his head out of GWB's ******** long enough to take that fact on board.
No, the brits got slaughtered and run out of town...

Sure, it's not White Only, and the treatment of the locals is plain old wrong.
Huh? Are you Steve baby? or are you Steve booger...Boooger steve?...Just wandering since I asked him not you...or..are you two one and the same....:confused:

All wrong, all bad. Game over.
1st rational statement you have made...

Quit trying to excuse Massacres with Massacres, it's lame.
Wrong...Vietnam was not a massacre.....Massacre is an American Death metal band. They were formed in 1984 by Allen West and Bill Andrews and soon joined by Kam Lee and Rick Rozz. The disbanded and re-united again several times.

2FAST4U said:
I see and "if" america knew about it then...all europeins new about it too...oh, yeah jeez they were part of the problem... What am I saying.....

No, the brits got slaughtered and run out of town...

Wrong. The Brits are still there and increasing their deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan.

2FAST4U said:
Wrong...Vietnam was not a massacre.....

massacre

1. The act or an instance of killing a large number of humans indiscriminately and cruelly.
2. The slaughter of a large number of animals.
3. Informal. A severe defeat, as in a sports event.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

You are a pillock...

pillock

n : a person who is not very bright

stevebaby said:
2 million civilian deaths is not a drop in the bucket.
Go to Vietnam and take a look at the carnage that was visited on one of the poorest places in the world.Go and see the number of people who were maimed then and are still being killed and maimed today.Check out the numbers of children without limbs.
Compared to the number of civilians killed in Vietnam...3500 civilians at the World Trade Centre and 2000+ american soldiers killed in Iraq must be a really tiny drop in the bucket to you.
Hey on a lighter note and in the interest of being fair...I have attached a few images of my pad...I think you will find that my humble abode is in fact a better home than Wurm...Perhaps he should become a Republican and he can have a nice house too...

darkboong said:
Wrong. The Brits are still there and increasing their deployment in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Talking about past history dude...not what they have been able to do with our help...

massacre

1. The act or an instance of killing a large number of humans indiscriminately and cruelly.
2. The slaughter of a large number of animals.
3. Informal. A severe defeat, as in a sports event.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Ok...#1 doesn't fit for it was a conflict...a war and people die in war and yes large numbers...the killing slaughter of large numbers of jews was a massacre...they were herded like cattle and starved to death, worked to death or incinerated...The civilians you speak of in this circumstance were either bystanders in the wrong place at the wrong time or they were active participants or human shields.

#2 does not fit unless you are calling those people animals

#3...Well it was not a sporting event.
You are a pillock...

pillock

n : a person who is not very bright
You are a booger a lump of nasal fluid that contains no brain cells and has dried in the nostrils which can either be picked or blown into a hanky...

oh, and you think you are steve baby for you keep answering my posts to him.

Have you been smelling too many california wild flowers or are you back on the sauce?

2FAST4U said:
Hey on a lighter note and in the interest of being fair...I have attached a few images of my pad...I think you will find that my humble abode is in fact a better home than Wurm...Perhaps he should become a Republican and he can have a nice house too...

Pastels... bleah. You have a fat *****.

2FAST4U said:
You are a booger a lump of nasal fluid that contains no brain cells and has dried in the nostrils which can either be picked or blown into a hanky...

Are you desperate for another ban Flappy ?

Maybe it's about time you stood your ground and fought your own battles rather than constantly running to Limerickman to ban those you disagree with.
I notice some of my posts seem to have gone missing so that's a fine way to win an argument. ;)
I still agree with Colorado Rider on that score. It takes two to tango and Zapper shouldn't have been banned when he was no more extreme than you are.

darkboong said:

darkboong said:
What in the hell is this flappy ****? Are you just desperate? or are you jealous because you live in a carboard box?

Carrera said:
Maybe it's about time you stood your ground and fought your own battles rather than constantly running to Limerickman to ban those you disagree with.
I notice some of my posts seem to have gone missing so that's a fine way to win an argument. ;)
I still agree with Colorado Rider on that score. It takes two to tango and Zapper shouldn't have been banned when he was no more extreme than you are.
Here, here. Agreed.

2FAST4U said:
When is the house party :confused: :D

RE the old kingdow of Isreali lore (pre roman)-what existed was a a few small towns that didn't really like each other, and were not even properly Jewish but had polytheistic overhangs. (archaeologists are finding pots with references to god using other names and giving hima wife, for example)

See John Rose's "The Myth's of Zionism".

Even still, ancient kingdoms don't provide a basis for a modern racist state. Can Turks claim central asia as theirs as they migrated from their 1600 years ago?

Carrera said:
It's your choice. If that's the case, you should write your thesis and submit it to the rest of the academic world i.e. that Israel never existed or didn't feature on a map e.t.c. Obviously nothing I say will convince you otherwise.
By the same token, if you have evidence to suggest there was a country called England in the time of the first Roman invasion of Kent, present your evidence.
The Romans accepted Israel and Judea existed in 1000 B.C. but there was no map of England even by 20 A.D. and I'm pointing this out, basically to throw a spanner in the works of a pretty silly argument.
I can recommend a very good ancient history site where you can discuss these views with the regulars. If you wish, I can invite you to the forum and you can choose to back up your theory publically.

2FAST4U said:
Huh? Are you Steve baby? or are you Steve booger...Boooger steve?...Just wandering since I asked him not you...or..are you two one and the same....:confused:
In fact...you were responding to DBs post and you asked him,not me.You really are confused,aren't you?
However...I'm quite happy to educate you about the "White Australia" policy.
The policy of excluding migrants of non-european origin arose from the large influx of chinese diggers to the australian gold fields in the mid 19thC.It continued in one form or another until 1973 when the last discriminatory provisions of the Immigration Act were removed.Despite the policy,many asians were allowed entry and there are many chinese families who can trace their ancestry back 5-6 generations in australia.They have proven to be excellent citizens who value hard work and education and IMO have been the most successful migrants to this country.
You may understand the policy a little better by looking at the situation in the us over the same period.The california gold rush produced similar tensions between europeans and asians and the australian policy was copied from the response of the us govt. to those tensions.The australian policy did not specifically discriminate against asians as the Johnson-Reed Act of 1924 did in the us.It was rather a "catch-all" policy allowing the australian govt.to exclude anyone it deemed unacceptable.The notorious language test (whereby intending emigrants were required to demonstrate proficiency in a language of the govt.s choice), was also used to exclude europeans.In one notorious case a european communist fluent in 8 (?) european languages and confident of passing the test was tested in Gaelic.
Australia has far greater ethnic diversity than the us with 30% of the population either born overseas or being the children of migrants.There are also many other australians who are descended from Greek and Italian migrants and many of them can trace their family history back 3-4 generations,
The majority of australians are of British and Irish descent.Many of the Irish immigrants came here after the potato famine and many australian visitors to Ireland remark how similar in appearance the Irish are to anglo-celtic
aussies.
There are few racial problems in australia,despite recent publicity about anti lebanese riots.I know the area where the riots occurred.It is perhaps the least ethnically diverse part of sydney and the residents have long had a reputation of excluding "outsiders" from other parts of sydney.It is not typical of sydney or australia.
Some indication of australia's ethnic diversity can be seen in australia's sporting teams such as rugby and football.

2FAST4U said:
I don't give a rat's **** about "your" house...I don't for one minute believe it is yours.If it was,it would only have taken a couple of minutes to photograph it and upload the image.Instead you came up with some nonsense about having to remove family members from the pic.I believe you just trawled a few real estate sites until you found something that you thought would impress.Saaaaad!
It was just a test to see how "trainable" you are and the answer is...VERY!
It also amused me to see what sort of house pics you would post.
Could you not have found something a little less...
vulgar ?
I quite liked Wurm's house.He has a pleasant garden and as he said,he doesn't need a big house anyway.It is very obviously a comfortable home for him and his daughter.It's not the size of the house that's important...it's the love contained inside that counts.There are billions of people around the world who live in what many westerners would regard as sub-standard housing and I'm sure most of them are very happy.Having a bigger or "better" house does not make anyone a better person...often it's quite the opposite.

The pics you posted merely demonstrated your own crassness and vulgar aspirations...as I knew you would do.
http://images.www3.cyclingforums.com/images/attach/jpg.gif
OBJ018.jpg
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

2FAST4U said:
Wrong...Vietnam was not a massacre.....Massacre is an American Death metal band. They were formed in 1984 by Allen West and Bill Andrews and soon joined by Kam Lee and Rick Rozz. The disbanded and re-united again several times.
and a damn fine band they were too...i went to see them supporting Napalm Death in 1989 in Glasgow...

Carrera said:

For the record I never have done that, it's not my style and on several occasions I have asked Lim *not* to take action. As usual you have ignored the facts and told another lie.

Carrera said:

Mine too, usually when the server is busy. I just open up another window to check that it's stuck. ;)

Carrera said:

We don't even know why he was banned, so that is speculation and conspiracy theories on your part.

Nobody is gonna top me. So here is a photo of my vast expansive abode. It's what we call a Mo-bile home.
Eat your hearts out!