Mel Gibsons True Colors?

Discussion in 'Your Bloody Soap Box' started by davidmc, Jul 31, 2006.

1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

What is sad is that’s my house and I don't give a rats ass and you are just jealous. I was just trying to be fair and balanced. Those countertops in the kitchen are quarts the color is called cinnamon, I know because I didn't want the damn things but the wife just had to have them. 13,000 bucks... Whirlpool fridge..yep bought that too. Delta faucet, the chef border and the little freakin chef on the floor was purchased at a local antique shop.

Media room...Sony 52inch with Bose lifestyle home theatre system. yep bought that too. The walls were sponged with light and dark green paint purchased from lowes. My wife actually did that and she will not be happy that you are criticizing her work.

I challenge you to search any "real estate" you desire..guess what...You're not gonna find pics of my house for its' not for sale. Of course, if you have 1.4 million, I'll sell it to you but I would make sure you provide me a pre approval letter first. I landscape the property myself and take pride in my handywork.

trainable? right..I took my sweet time loading these pics for two reasons..One, it wasn't a high priority on my "to do" list, Two, the wife had our digital camera and was on travel so I finally located a few pics I had on a thumb drive that was stashed in one of my drawers and went to post only to get the " file too large bla bla bla" message. So, yes, it took me a while...so what..I posted them when it was convenient to me. Contrary to your belief…I’m not that into my house that I keep a portfolio of pictures but I’ll just post a pic I have of the holiday room with our xmas tree and many many presents underneath of it…BTW, most of those are not for me but for my family.

Your jealousy just oozes from you post. You probably live in a neighborhood like wurms which is fine. But don't type your posts from the enclaves of your hovel and call me stupid, vulgar so on, when I am successful in life and guess what....I've gotta be doing something right....

Vulgar??? Sorry pal home sweet home.

I don't care about how comfortable his home his...how about the poor sap he ripped off, too bad he can't feed his family because wurmy is cruisin with his fork and don't tell me he is not using it for I have a pm he sent me listing his components the fork he never paid for was listed.

I'm not advocating that I am a better person...just a little cleaner that's all. My bathroom scale does not have corrosion on it and my foundation is crack free....

[quoteThe pics you posted merely demonstrated your own crassness and vulgar aspirations...as I knew you would do.

http://images.www3.cyclingforums.com/images/attach/jpg.gif

OBJ018.jpg

[/QUOTE]That's fine...you are entitled to your opinon...But you seem very familiar with wurmy's home do are you, wurmy and booger roommates???... Oh, tell us about white Australia…Is that where you live?

2. Carrera

Carrera New Member

Well, I guess it probably is your house and very nice too! It reminds me of a time I lived in a similar house for 3 months in Latvia when I shared with 2 blond girls who invited me. As I recall, there was a short strip of woods and then you reach the beach. Behind was the tennis court.
    So, the house is nice but what about the bike? Pinarello, Trek, Cannonale???

That's fine...you are entitled to your opinon...But you seem very familiar with wurmy's home do are you, wurmy and booger roommates???... Oh, tell us about white Australia…Is that where you live?[/QUOTE]

3. Carrera

Carrera New Member

Believe me, nobody is going to top me. My boat was the most shambolic wreck you could imagine and I even have pics of it. There will be before and after pics I can show when the restoration is completed.

4. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

1.4 million?OK,I'll swap my boat for it and you can use the change to have that rug cleaned before I turn it into a backpacker hostel.This is a one-time offer,mind.
    You have a tv...so what.I have a tv too! Just look at the aerial! And it's a shop bought one as well!
    stevebaby manor.jpg

Your training is coming along nicely and you have now successfully learned to obey a basic command and to bark when told. Well done!
    Your training is not complete however...

Boasting about your possessions on the net...Saaaad! Baaaad Dog!
    No class at all. Not even the tiniest trace.

:D :D :D :D

5. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Sob! I can only dream of such luxury....you win!
    :D

6. Carrera

Carrera New Member

To be honest, I don't recall you ever defending the free speech of others when you were facing pressure, Darkboong. Seems to me you're quite happy to jump up and down in glee when posts that challenge your particular ideology are "removed".
    Please bear in mind that if you ever enter a cycling race and you face similar pressure from other cyclists, nobody is going to ban them from coming past you because come past they will!!
    This is what real life is about - being forced to stand on your own two feet. ;)
    So, DavidMC is right.

7. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

Ok...I have no class in your opinion...Means much to you nothing to me. However, care to share more about your white australia???? This is the third time I have asked you don't make me angry...

8. darkboong

darkboong New Member

We are not Worthy.

9. darkboong

darkboong New Member

That is an impossibility for you Carrera.

I have done plenty of that thank you very much.

10. jhuskey

jhuskey Moderator

My stuff is so valuable I got me the state of the arts security system.

11. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

12. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

Or what?
    What will you do...throw yourself on the ground and hold your breath till your face turns blue? Huff and puff till my house gets blown down? Report me to homeland security?
    Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

13. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

The owner of this house didn't put this image on the net.
    His house isn't as big as the one in the pics you googled...but he has a lot more class than you.That's not real hard of course.
    house BH.jpg

14. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

[/QUOTE]trek 1500. Nothing fancy but it works....

15. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

You know dude....Whatever... Did you google. WHITE AUSTRALIA? CHIRP CHIRP

16. TrekDedicated

TrekDedicated New Member

I wish some of you didn't put posts on the net.

2FAST.... Rock that house baby! holla at the Trek 1500. I ride that as well.

17. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

18. stevebaby

stevebaby New Member

trek 1500. Nothing fancy but it works....[/QUOTE]There's nothing wrong with a Trek 1500...but do you really think you should be calling Wurm's bike a "POS"?
    Wurmie has a
    much better bike than you,and that's more important to we cyclists. :D :D :D

19. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U New Member

There's nothing wrong with a Trek 1500...but do you really think you should be calling Wurm's bike a "POS"?
    Wurmie has a
    much better bike than you,and that's more important to we cyclists. :D :D :D[/QUOTE]I wouldn't have his bike...To me, mike bike is nicer and get this....IT'S PAID FOR....But...thanks for the support. Now, could you post some more insignificant pictures? If you do, I may just post a pic of the media room with a note on the tv for you....course, that would be impossible if I were just googling pictures or...perhaps I am really David Copperfield...but you'll never know...:p :p :p

20. MountainPro

MountainPro New Member

okay, i aint no shit stirrer....you know me..

but if that really is your house then get your trek 1500, place it infront of your TV in the media room, take a photo and post it here...

should only take you 10 mins to do that..

if you do then no one where will argue that you don't live in a nice house.