{Melb} Cyclist down cnr Punt & High

persia

Guest
Anyone heard about this? Heeard second-hand from work colleague, so no
details.

Fingers crossed they're ok.

Persia

persia said:
Anyone heard about this? Heeard second-hand from work colleague, so no details.

Fingers crossed they're ok.

There was a traffic report at about 8.30am (ish) reporting this. Bugger, last night at the Yarra Council BAC meeting I was waxing lyrical about the green lane treatment to the lights on Queens Parade, and cut through onto the shared path down Hoddle. SMIDSY?

I hope they're ok too! In regards to reporting stuff like this ... well..traffic reports include info on trains, trams, buses, riced out WRX, broken water mains.. so why not cyclists or even oompa loompas? Haven't heard of a oompa loompa bingle yet, but given the amount of odd things I've seen in the inner 'burbs.. it might just happen. ;)

cfsmtb wrote:

> so why not cyclists or even oompa loompas?
> Haven't heard of a oompa loompa bingle yet, but given the amount of odd
> things I've seen in the inner 'burbs.. it might just happen. ;)

If you do hear of one, drop by and see if some of them can work on
Zebee's bike.

cfsmtb wrote:

> Bugger, last night at the Yarra Council BAC meeting I was waxing
> lyrical about the green lane treatment to the lights on Queens Parade,
> and cut through onto the shared path down Hoddle. SMIDSY?

Nah, I think it was *Punt* & High, Prahran/Windsor.

Persia