{Melb} Fell off the back of a truck

cfsmtb wrote:
> Not quite, but almost.
>
> Who's up for chucking a sickie tomorrow and heading down to Port
> Melbourne in the smogbox?
>
> DISPOSAL OF M2006 ASSETS
> http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=2208

Hmmm... mainly office products with the occasional oddity. Pick me up a
Trinidad & Tobago national flag when you're there would you?[1] I
prefer the police stolen/reclaimed property auctions, usually loads of
bikes there (unfortunately).

Graeme

[1] World Cup related nonsense, Scotland didn't make it to the World
Cup (because we're a tiny country that invents sports then turns out to
be **** at them for centuries afterwards) but there is a player for
Trinidad & Tobago called Jason Scotland. Guess who the Scots will be
cheering on? :)

On 2006-05-29, Graeme Dods (aka Bruce)
> cfsmtb wrote:
>> DISPOSAL OF M2006 ASSETS
>> http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=2208

> Hmmm... mainly office products with the occasional oddity. Pick me up a
> Trinidad & Tobago national flag when you're there would you?[1]

Skillsy, is that you?

--
TimC

TimC wrote:

> Skillsy, is that you?

Nah, I'd never be given a nickname like Skillsy. Maybe
"Total-Lack-Of-Skillsy" or "Two-Left-Feetsy" but definitely not
Skillsy. :)

Graeme

On 2006-05-29, Duncan (aka Bruce)
> Hmm this one may be more the style of the group...
> http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=50132

Why does that spoke pattern on the second one remind me of the Atomik
Mamba bikes?

--
TimC
White dwarf seeks red giant star for binary relationship

cfsmtb said:
Not quite, but almost.

Who's up for chucking a sickie tomorrow and heading down to Port Melbourne in the smogbox?

DISPOSAL OF M2006 ASSETS
http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=2208

There's a couple of interesting ones there.

The study aid special, lot 287 "PALLET OF 110 TINS OF 1KG NESCAFE BLEND 43 COFFEE"

A few Nokia phones although I wonder what the current value of those is. The bikes don't look particularly special...a handful of Malvern Star MTBs.

On 2006-05-29, Resound (aka Bruce)

> cfsmtb Wrote:
>> Not quite, but almost.
>>
>> Who's up for chucking a sickie tomorrow and heading down to Port
>> Melbourne in the smogbox?
>>
>> DISPOSAL OF M2006 ASSETS
>> http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=2208

> There's a couple of interesting ones there.
>
> The study aid special, lot 287 "PALLET OF 110 TINS OF 1KG NESCAFE BLEND
> 43 COFFEE"

I hate the coffee snob I am become.

Blech, NESCAFE?! WTF are you on, man?! A special blend of 43 and
other illicit substances?

--
TimC
Press any key to continue, any other key to abort

Isn't coffee supposed to throw the dogs (drug sniffing) off the scent?

Wilfred
"TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2006-05-29, Resound (aka Bruce)
>>
>> cfsmtb Wrote:
>>> Not quite, but almost.
>>>
>>> Who's up for chucking a sickie tomorrow and heading down to Port
>>> Melbourne in the smogbox?
>>>
>>> DISPOSAL OF M2006 ASSETS
>>> http://www.graysonline.com.au/sale.asp?SALE_ID=2208

>> There's a couple of interesting ones there.
>>
>> The study aid special, lot 287 "PALLET OF 110 TINS OF 1KG NESCAFE BLEND
>> 43 COFFEE"

> I hate the coffee snob I am become.
>
> Blech, NESCAFE?! WTF are you on, man?! A special blend of 43 and
> other illicit substances?
>
> --
> TimC
> Press any key to continue, any other key to abort
> -- thrillbert's code

"Wilfred Kazoks" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Isn't coffee supposed to throw the dogs (drug sniffing) off the scent?
>
> Wilfred
> "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> On 2006-05-29, Resound (aka Bruce)
>> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:

>>> There's a couple of interesting ones there.
>>>
>>> The study aid special, lot 287 "PALLET OF 110 TINS OF 1KG NESCAFE BLEND
>>> 43 COFFEE"

>> I hate the coffee snob I am become.
>>
>> Blech, NESCAFE?! WTF are you on, man?! A special blend of 43 and
>> other illicit substances?

I didn't say it was a good buy with regards to coffee, but as a bulk
purchase of caffeine it's right up there.