> The lets all Ride Home Together!
>
> Come along and enjoy a big free
> BICYCLE ride in VICTORIA
>
> It's CRITICAL that we safely ride
> home enMASSe together!
>
> see
>
> <http://bv.boldygoingnowhere.org>
>
> for more information

Good work Bike Vic. We couldn't do it without you! Now are you sure 10km
on Southbank isn't speeding though. I'm sure you would support a small
reduction in that limit to maybe 8km so we all wobble all over the place. I
fully agree one can't steer a bike properly if having a drink with a water
bottle in the other hand whilst riding.

Its no wonder we don't achieve much with this mob as our public voice on the
roads.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wednesday October 17 2007
>
> Meet 5:30pm at The State Library
> Corner La Trobe & Swanston Street, CBD
>
> Fall in with the regiment!
> The lets all Ride Home Together!
>
> Come along and enjoy a big free
> BICYCLE ride in VICTORIA
>
> It's CRITICAL that we safely ride
> home enMASSe together!
>
> see
>
> <http://bv.boldygoingnowhere.org>
>
> for more information

Good work Bike Vic. We couldn't do it without you! Now are you sure 10km
on Southbank isn't speeding though. I'm sure you would support a small
reduction in that limit to maybe 8km so we all wobble all over the place. I
fully agree one can't steer a bike properly if having a drink with a water
bottle in the other hand whilst riding.

Its no wonder we don't achieve much with this mob as our public voice on the
roads.

In aus.bicycle on Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:59:00 +1000
Vintage <[email protected]> wrote:

> Good work Bike Vic. We couldn't do it without you! Now are you sure 10km
> on Southbank isn't speeding though. I'm sure you would support a small
> reduction in that limit to maybe 8km so we all wobble all over the place. I
> fully agree one can't steer a bike properly if having a drink with a water
> bottle in the other hand whilst riding.

You can't ride under 8kmh without wobbling?

Wow! Haven't been riding long or something?

Zebee
- who finds it hard to do less than 5kmh, 10kmh is easy.

"Vintage" wrote:

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Wednesday October 17 2007
>>
>> Meet 5:30pm at The State Library
>> Corner La Trobe & Swanston Street, CBD
>>
>> Fall in with the regiment!
>> The lets all Ride Home Together!

> Good work Bike Vic. We couldn't do it without you! Now are you sure 10km
> on Southbank isn't speeding though. I'm sure you would support a small
> reduction in that limit to maybe 8km so we all wobble all over the place.
> fully agree one can't steer a bike properly if having a drink with a water
> bottle in the other hand whilst riding.
>
> Its no wonder we don't achieve much with this mob as our public voice on
> the
> roads.

Now you do realise that this particular event has nothing to do with BV??
It's actually an event linked to the Critical Mass group in Melbourne.

--
Cheers
Peter

~~~ ~ _@

PeteSig said:
Now you do realise that this particular event has nothing to do with BV?? It's actually an event linked to the Critical Mass group in Melbourne.

Yet another reason why a font denoting irony or sarcasm should be designed for the interwebs. ;)