{Melb}So - who got a caution this morning?

Resound said:
That sort of thing just screams to have the **** taken, really.

"Mate, you a ****?"
"Well with pickup lines like that, *you'll* never find out."

I don't know if you recall the amusing encounter I had earlier this year whilst travelling down to Goat?

Picture this: cycling south on Hoddle in Clifton Hill. Moving throught the Roseneath intersection. Passenger (or could of been driver) yells out "POOFTAAAAAA" to my right.

Seriously, and I have mentioned this before, if the dickhd had uttered this while at the lights, I would flashed 'em.

"Noice aren't they... for a ****".

And before the rest of you get bad ideas, it's far too cold for that type of behaviour at the mo... :D

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Bleve wrote:
>> Tamyka Bell wrote:
>>> Euan wrote:
>>> <snip>
>>> I concur, and have been pondering my visibility as of late... especially
>>> since I cut off my long, flowing locks that seemed to get driver
>>> attention...

>> I find making eye contact, and at night, I have a LED on my helmet that
>> I aim at cars looking to turn into my path, to be beneficial.

> Hey, that's a much better idea than the miniskirt...
>
> Tam

I bet I'd make a few swerve if I wore a mini skirt

(for those who don't know me, I'm more than twice Tam's age)

Karen

--
"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

Karen Gallagher wrote:
> Tamyka Bell wrote:
>
>> Bleve wrote:

>>> I find making eye contact, and at night, I have a LED on my helmet that
>>> I aim at cars looking to turn into my path, to be beneficial.

>> Hey, that's a much better idea than the miniskirt...
>>
>> Tam

> I bet I'd make a few swerve if I wore a mini skirt
>
> (for those who don't know me, I'm more than twice Tam's age)
>
> Karen

And therfore just about perfect :)

dave wrote:
> Karen Gallagher wrote:
>> Tamyka Bell wrote:

>>> Hey, that's a much better idea than the miniskirt...
>>>
>>> Tam

>> I bet I'd make a few swerve if I wore a mini skirt
>>
>> (for those who don't know me, I'm more than twice Tam's age)
>>
>> Karen

> And therfore just about perfect :)

Now you're scaring me :)

cfsmtb wrote:

> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
> >
> > I concur, and have been pondering my visibility as of late...
> > especially
> > since I cut off my long, flowing locks that seemed to get driver
> > attention...

> Still have my long flowing locks. However they do garner attention,
> generally from motorists travelling behind me. Last night in Johnston
> Street I incurred the wrath of an absolute charmer who Thought I Was a
> Lady of Questionable Virtue. He also Questioned the Virtue of another
> Lady riding along side me. It went somelike "yer all a bunch of feckin
> sl*ts" or a similarly romantic pickup line. Dunno, the poor kiddie
> might be experiencing Girl Problems or a sexual identity crisis. Random
> public stupidity like that makes me laff & laff.. :p

I really, really hate such public displays of stupidity. They always
place me at risk of wetting my knicks ;)

Tam

Karen Gallagher wrote:

> dave wrote:
> > Karen Gallagher wrote:

> >> I bet I'd make a few swerve if I wore a mini skirt
> >>
> >> (for those who don't know me, I'm more than twice Tam's age)
> >>
> >> Karen

> > And therfore just about perfect :)
> >

> Now you're scaring me :)

Hehehehe, quick K, flash 'em your tits!

Tam ;)

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> Karen Gallagher wrote:
>
>>dave wrote:

>>>And therfore just about perfect :)
>>>

>>Now you're scaring me :)

> Hehehehe, quick K, flash 'em your tits!
>
> Tam ;)

Alas. I am both too far away to enjoy such a display and happily
committed (or should be committed.. not sure which :)

However I am sure all you northerners will enjoy :)

Dave

dave wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > Karen Gallagher wrote:

> >>Now you're scaring me :)

> > Hehehehe, quick K, flash 'em your tits!
> >
> > Tam ;)

> Alas. I am both too far away to enjoy such a display and happily
> committed (or should be committed.. not sure which :)
>
> However I am sure all you northerners will enjoy :)
>
> Dave

Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt edition...

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
dave wrote:

> Tamyka Bell wrote:
> > Karen Gallagher wrote:

> >>Now you're scaring me :)

> > Hehehehe, quick K, flash 'em your tits!
> >
> > Tam ;)

> Alas. I am both too far away to enjoy such a display and happily
> committed (or should be committed.. not sure which :)
>
> However I am sure all you northerners will enjoy :)
>
> Dave

Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt edition...

Tam

With pics! Does Abby have the legs for it?

Resound wrote:
> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
>> dave wrote:

>> much

>> roads with

>> driver

>> helmet that

>>> Alas. I am both too far away to enjoy such a display and happily
>>> committed (or should be committed.. not sure which :)
>>>
>>> However I am sure all you northerners will enjoy :)
>>>
>>> Dave

>> Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt
>> edition...
>>
>> Tam

> With pics! Does Abby have the legs for it?

I suspect they are hairier than mine :)

Resound wrote:
> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
>> dave wrote:

>> much

>> roads with

>> driver

>> helmet that

>>> Alas. I am both too far away to enjoy such a display and happily
>>> committed (or should be committed.. not sure which :)
>>>
>>> However I am sure all you northerners will enjoy :)
>>>
>>> Dave

>> Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt
>> edition...
>>
>> Tam

> With pics! Does Abby have the legs for it?

I suspect they are hairier than mine :)

"I'd far rather be happy than right any day."
- Slartibartfast

> >> Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt
> >> edition...
> >>
> >> Tam

> > With pics! Does Abby have the legs for it?
> >

> I suspect they are hairier than mine :)

*eeek*

Well if there is gonna be a camera, I'd better make sure I get intimate
with the Veet Rasera before next Friday... *grins*

Cheers,
Abby