{Melb}So - who got a caution this morning?

> >> Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt
> >> edition...
> >>
> >> Tam

> > With pics! Does Abby have the legs for it?
> >

> I suspect they are hairier than mine :)

*eeek*

Well if there is gonna be a camera, I'd better make sure I get intimate
with the Veet Rasera before next Friday... *grins*

Cheers,
Abby

In aus.bicycle on Thu, 22 Jun 2006 09:09:19 +1000
rooman <[email protected]> wrote:

> ..time to start your own ZbJ...add in local paper ( community add
> maybe they are free!, search the BUG's, ask on the road, talk to other

Won't work - I don't have standard hours of work. I leave when
leaving's appropriate.

If the bike bus left about 45 min later I might take it, but I won't
commit myself to regular times.

Zebee

On 2006-06-22, Tamyka Bell (aka Bruce)
> I concur, and have been pondering my visibility as of late... especially
> since I cut off my long, flowing locks that seemed to get driver
> attention...

Noooooooooooooo!

--
TimC
The path to enlightenment_0.16.5-6 is through apt-get

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:19:41 -0700, Bleve wrote:

> If I had the legs ... :)

http://tinyurl.com/ob2rh

That really annoyed the serious racers, particularly since I finished
ahead of quite a few of them.

--
Dave Hughes | [email protected]
"Did you know God had a plan for you?"

On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:05:32 +1000, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt edition...

with knicks, or instead of knicks - that would be very, ah, breezy.

Random Data wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jun 2006 19:19:41 -0700, Bleve wrote:
>
> > If I had the legs ... :)

> http://tinyurl.com/ob2rh
>
> That really annoyed the serious racers, particularly since I finished
> ahead of quite a few of them.

A tutu, Brutus. Good one :)

Off to the SS worlds next?

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

> Won't work - I don't have standard hours of work. I leave when
> leaving's appropriate.

Doesn't that save a lot of boredom? I'm an early person. Get to work about
6:30, leave between 1 and 2:30 pm depending on workload. On Tuesdays and
Fridays I telecommute, so I make coffee and toast and start at around 6:00
am, have a break when I feel I need one and finish around 2 or 3:00 pm. I
might go and mess around in the shed for a couple of hours in between.

Theo

cfsmtb wrote:
> From BV's Lights surveys:
> http://www.bv.com.au/inform.php?a=7&b=259&c=2123
>
> "............. Shortest Day 2006: Police check riders on Canning St

> Some working lights were not visible at the required distance of
> 200m

Had another thought about this: would that be 200m in a coal mine, or
200m at (very-light) pre-dawn?

Aeek wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:05:32 +1000, Tamyka Bell <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >Maybe our next Lard **** Ride could the LA(x): the miniskirt edition...

> with knicks, or instead of knicks - that would be very, ah, breezy.

Yeah, that doesn't really matter in nice, warm, Vegas...