MELBA Toast....can you help with with points info?

Llmoyer123@Aol.

Guest
i bought melba rounds and figured the WW points on them and transferred them to a baggie.

however, now i am trying to use Fitday to keep an eye on my fat and carbs and other nutrients and
don't have the box to help me log that info.

would like to know the number of calories, fat, fiber, and protein in 7 of the round White Melbas.

they're my "mainstay" along with FF sour cream pringles!

thanks a bunch, linda

each melba round has 12 calories,0 fat, 0 fiber, 0 protein
http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts-001-02s03un.html