Melbourne cycling scene

Rads78

New Member
Aug 18, 2003
Hi all :D,
Anybody from Melbourne (somewhere Caufield, Malvern) that cycling constantly that I can join with? Arrived here 1 year ago and still cannot find mates to cycle with. Clubs and competitions are too hard for me since I had left the cycling scene for a long time. :(

Cheers

Hi Rads,

I live in that area, but don't cycle constantly, due to work constraints of moving all over the
place for work, and the like...

"Rads78" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi all :D, Anybody from Melbourne (somewhere Caufield, Malvern) that cycling constantly that I can
> join with? Arrived here 1 year ago and still cannot find mates to cycle with. Clubs and
> competitions are too hard for me since I had left the cycling scene for a long time. :(
>
> Cheers

Hi Andrew,
Do you want to get along? :D :D pls email me at [email protected] to organise. Probably we can organise to go somewhere in the weekend.

Cheers
Rads

Originally posted by Andrew Morris
Hi Rads,

I live in that area, but don't cycle constantly, due to work constraints of moving all over the
place for work, and the like...

Rads, there is probabvly a BUG in your area, check out the BV website, www.bv.com.au and there
somewhere is a page about BUGS and local groups.