Melbourne - Free Bike frame....

Bikesoiler

New Member
Jun 17, 2003
But you'll have to be quick! If you're in the CBD (east end) you could rescue a cheapie hybrid (minus wheels) from a skip in Ridgway Pl. It's between Collins St, Little Collins St, Spring St & Exhibition St's.

Low end Appolo hybrid, Steel frame & fork, Semi horizontal dropouts, Shitey running gear.

Future SS or fixie for those on an extreem budget?

-Bikespotter :)

flyingdutch wrote:

> <thinking> would one have time to get it up-n-runnin before Kew crits
> tonight? :D :D :D </thinking>

LOL.. alternate bike crit!? <offtopic> As much as I hate recumbents,
I'd love to see 'R' grade for those who think bikes are for sitting back
on and kicking their legs at the sky.. :thinking of 10 pin bowling like
scenes into the hairpin at Kew:

Yesterday felt like I was in a small town... I spotted you on they way
to work and Jazmo on the path on the way home..

cheers,
GPL
'another overuse of the . key'

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 at 03:35 GMT, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)

> Bikesoiler Wrote:
>>

>> snip
>> -Bikespotter :)

> <thinking> would one have time to get it up-n-runnin before Kew crits
> tonight? :D :D :D </thinking>

So I see from http://www.hawthorncycling.org/racing/racing.asp where
the Kew crits are (duh, I didn't even know that). I'm pretty sure I
shouldn't go tonight (it's 5pm, and I haven't yet done any work
today), but next week, where do all the BR onlookers stand? How do I
find you? When?

Yay! I have found the last bug bug bug bug bug bug bug
bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug
bug bug bu%$@#$@#%$@# Error: Missing Carrier Signal

TimC wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 at 03:35 GMT, flyingdutch (aka Bruce)
>
>>Bikesoiler Wrote:
>>

>>>snip
>>>-Bikespotter :)

>><thinking> would one have time to get it up-n-runnin before Kew crits
>>tonight? :D :D :D </thinking>

> So I see from http://www.hawthorncycling.org/racing/racing.asp where
> the Kew crits are (duh, I didn't even know that). I'm pretty sure I
> shouldn't go tonight (it's 5pm, and I haven't yet done any work
> today), but next week, where do all the BR onlookers stand? How do I
> find you? When?

Don't worry Tim, there's not too many spectators and we hang around the
start area for the first few laps, then move up to the finish near the
end. Mind you next week I suspect there'll be more racing than watching.
I may even give it a go.

DaveB "where's tonight's race report, had to go before the end"