melbourne riding options

jim

Guest
I am looking for some suggested interesting day rides from inner Melbourne -
I have done the 'nongs, Humevale, Kinglake, Macedon and the Peninsula

Any other ideas?

jim said:
I am looking for some suggested interesting day rides from inner Melbourne -
I have done the 'nongs, Humevale, Kinglake, Macedon and the Peninsula

Any other ideas?
You could do Donna Buang, not sure where your starting from, but go along Warburton Hwy to Warburton. From there its a 16.8 km climb at 6.5%.

jim wrote:
> I am looking for some suggested interesting day rides from inner Melbourne -
> I have done the 'nongs, Humevale, Kinglake, Macedon and the Peninsula
>
> Any other ideas?

There's some pretty nice rides around Gembrook and also
Trentham/Daylsford - not too far to get to, depending on where you're
starting from.

ex-Brunswick

news:[email protected]...