Melbourne to Ballarat Cancelled

steve

Administrator
Aug 12, 2001
Cycling is really coming along in Australia!

I'm pretty annoyed about this cause I’ve spent the last 6 years acclimatising to the extreme cold temperate and strong headwinds in Ballarat and I've taken enough EPO to kill 87 Dutch cyclist's and now its bloody cancelled! :-(

Does anyone know why a permit wasn't secured?

The Melbourne to Ballarat Handicap scheduled for the 26th July has unfortunately been cancelled. This is as a result of the Ballarat Sebastopol Cycling Club being unable to secure a permit from Vic Roads to conduct the event on the Western Highway.

The Junior Handicaps at Miners rest WILL be conducted as per the fixture details.

Also, the Clubs Teams Championships on Sunday 27th July WILL be conducted as per the fixture details.

This next one is pretty funny, I spose its just a matter of going with the flow!! :D A whole series getting cancelled is pretty pathetic!

Due to lack of entries in the first 4 rounds, the remainder 2003 Victorian Mountain Bike Series has unfortunately been cancelled. For further information, please contact CycleSport Victoria on 03 9328 4391.