Melon City Crit - Waddell: REPORT PLEASE

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Andrew Martin, May 27, 2003.

  1. Pro / Senior 1-2 1 Jason Waddell 29 NORMAN OK Mathis Brothers 2 John Lieswyn Ames Ia 7-Up/Maxxis 3
    Paul Martin 31 N ROYALTON OH West Virginia Elite 4 Eddy Gragus 35 FT COLLINS CO Jimmy D Racing 5
    Frank Pipp 26 Madison WI Athletes by Design 6 Joseph Hill 28 ST LOUIS MO Big Shark Racing 7 Jason
    McCartney 30 Coralville Ia 7-Up Maxxis 8 Steven Cate 27 NORMAN OK Mathis Brothers 9 Brian Sheedy 27
    ROCKFORD MI West Virginia Gomart 10 Stephen Tilford 43 TOPEKA KS Bikesource

    Saw your name all over the top spots this weekend and I had to miss the racing this year.
    How was it?

    Tags:

  2. I should have a report out by wednesday.

    BTW, Mathis Bros had 5 podiums for 5 days of racing...

    jason

  3. Bikerecker

    Bikerecker Guest

    >BTW, Mathis Bros had 5 podiums for 5 days of racing...

    Cate is flying again. Never seen him crit so well. Matthis is definitely at its peak. You guys doing
    Tupelo? Greg Miller

  4. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Andrew
    Martin) wrote:

    > Pro / Senior 1-2 1 Jason Waddell 29 NORMAN OK Mathis Brothers 2 John Lieswyn Ames Ia 7-Up/Maxxis 3
    > Paul Martin 31 N ROYALTON OH West Virginia Elite 4 Eddy Gragus 35 FT COLLINS CO Jimmy D Racing 5
    > Frank Pipp 26 Madison WI Athletes by Design 6 Joseph Hill 28 ST LOUIS MO Big Shark Racing 7 Jason
    > McCartney 30 Coralville Ia 7-Up Maxxis 8 Steven Cate 27 NORMAN OK Mathis Brothers 9 Brian Sheedy
    > 27 ROCKFORD MI West Virginia Gomart 10 Stephen Tilford 43 TOPEKA KS Bikesource
    >
    > Saw your name all over the top spots this weekend and I had to miss the racing this year.
    > How was it?

    Get a room, tip-rider!