melt damn you! MEEELLLLTTTTTT! RR

Mr Chris

Guest
starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go out for a ride on some local
trails, but they are trying to merge with an x-box and cant be moved. they say its the cold and the
snow, but they are just wimps. i said what the heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and
platforms, put on all my warm clothes and hiking boots, and headed out. the trails where great,
riding them was like riding one big log ride. since the hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial
which turned to ice you only had 6" width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i
lasted about two hours before my left foot started to get cold. after a close call with frostbite a
few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour road ride back. though it would have been
cool to have at least one toe in a jar above the bar here in bolton.
http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my toes, any way here is a few pics of
the ride http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html

mr chris

On Thu, 13 Feb 2003 01:52:25 GMT, "mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

>starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go out for a ride on some local
>trails, but they are trying to merge with an x-box and cant be moved. they say its the cold and the
>snow, but they are just wimps. i said what the heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and
>platforms, put on all my warm clothes and hiking boots, and headed out. the trails where great,
>riding them was like riding one big log ride. since the hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial
>which turned to ice you only had 6" width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i
>lasted about two hours before my left foot started to get cold. after a close call with frostbite a
>few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour road ride back. though it would have been
>cool to have at least one toe in a jar above the bar here in bolton.
>http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my toes, any way here is a few pics of
>the ride http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html
>
>mr chris

Nice, Bill

:-]

mr chris wrote:

> starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go out for a ride on some
> local trails, but they are trying to merge with an x-box and cant be moved. they say its the cold
> and the snow, but they are just wimps. i said what the heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and
> platforms, put on all my warm clothes and hiking boots, and headed out. the trails where great,
> riding them was like riding one big log ride. since the hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial
> which turned to ice you only had 6" width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i
> lasted about two hours before my left foot started to get cold. after a close call with frostbite
> a few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour road ride back. though it would have been
> cool to have at least one toe in a jar above the bar here in bolton.
> http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my toes, any way here is a few pics
> of the ride http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html
>
> mr chris

Very nice Chris... Looked like a challange.... Is that yet another new bike???

Jimbo(san)

"mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go out for a ride on some
> local trails, but they are trying to merge with an
x-box
> and cant be moved. they say its the cold and the snow, but they are just wimps. i said what the
> heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and platforms, put on all my warm clothes and hiking
> boots, and headed out.
the
> trails where great, riding them was like riding one big log ride. since
the
> hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial which turned to ice you only had
6"
> width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i lasted about two hours before my
> left foot started to get cold. after a close
call
> with frostbite a few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour
road
> ride back. though it would have been cool to have at least one toe in a
jar
> above the bar here in bolton. http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my
> toes, any way here is a few pics of the ride
> http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html
>
> mr chris

Ah yes, good ole' Humber Valley, I used to love riding that place, too bad I never got to do it in
the dead winter with you guys. I remember the blackened toes frostbite incident. The hot water and
bathtub were your saviours as I recall...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

ummmmm well yes, but its my last one really it is. im not even thinking about getting a balfa bb7
with a monster t and magura gustav disc brakes... damn

"jimbo(san)" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> mr chris wrote:
>
> > starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go
out
> > for a ride on some local trails, but they are trying to merge with an
x-box
> > and cant be moved. they say its the cold and the snow, but they are
just
> > wimps. i said what the heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and platforms, put on all my warm
> > clothes and hiking boots, and headed out.
the
> > trails where great, riding them was like riding one big log ride. since
the
> > hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial which turned to ice you only
had 6"
> > width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i lasted about two hours before my
> > left foot started to get cold. after a close
call
> > with frostbite a few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour
road
> > ride back. though it would have been cool to have at least one toe in a
jar
> > above the bar here in bolton. http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my
> > toes, any way here is a few pics of the ride
> > http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html
> >
> > mr chris
>
> Very nice Chris... Looked like a challange.... Is that yet another new bike???
>

> Jimbo(san)

yup thats the one. i rather get a prince albert then go through that again.

mr chris

> "mr chris" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > starting to get cabin fever here, tried to talk rat boy and crew to go
out
> > for a ride on some local trails, but they are trying to merge with an
> x-box
> > and cant be moved. they say its the cold and the snow, but they are
just
> > wimps. i said what the heck, outfitted the hardtail with studs and platforms, put on all my warm
> > clothes and hiking boots, and headed out.
> the
> > trails where great, riding them was like riding one big log ride. since
> the
> > hikers packed down a narrow ribbon trial which turned to ice you only
had
> 6"
> > width of singletrack. anyway it made of an interesting ride. i lasted about two hours before my
> > left foot started to get cold. after a close
> call
> > with frostbite a few years ago i decided to bail and take the half hour
> road
> > ride back. though it would have been cool to have at least one toe in a
> jar
> > above the bar here in bolton. http://www.ykhost.com/toe/sourtoe.html but then again i like my
> > toes, any way here is a few pics of the ride
> > http://www.geocities.com/singlesprocket/febhumberride.html
> >
> > mr chris
>
> Ah yes, good ole' Humber Valley, I used to love riding that place, too bad
> never got to do it in the dead winter with you guys. I remember the blackened toes frostbite
> incident. The hot water and bathtub were your saviours as I recall...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

mr chris <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:eek:[email protected]...
> ummmmm well yes, but its my last one really it is. im not even thinking about getting a balfa bb7
> with a monster t and magura gustav disc
brakes...
> damn

I should think not too!

Shaun aRe - Magura disc brakes indeed......sheesh....