Bike Cafe · Public discussion

MEMBER MUGSHOT THREAD - the sequel

Started by Lab_Rat · · Last activity · 45 posts · 5,174 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Bike Cafe
Published
4 February 2004
Last activity
20 February 2004
Original author
Lab_Rat
Posts
45
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
5,174
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–40 of 45
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. You know you love it... ;-)

  2. Can he handle it Less'go?!?!? Who gets to wrestle and who gets to shave?

  3. I don't know about you Susan, but I don't think I could wrestle him down meself... I could try, though...

    Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Susan Repp
    Can he handle it Less'go?!?!? Who gets to wrestle and who gets to shave?

  4. Less'go - tag team .. he wouldn't stand a chance .. some how I don't think he wants to put up a fight .. ehh Lab_rat?

  5. Yep, looks a little fiesty to me, too...

  6. Push over ..

  7. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Lab_Rat
    It looks as though the ladies team have 2 in the break away and the guys just one. . . attack and counter attack. . .

    I'm not riding with you girls, I'll be slaughtered. . .

    Aww c'mon Rattie! So the girls are teaming up on you (whatta pleasure)...it's not every day that two ladies on different continents fight over who's going to wrestle you into submission so the other can shave you... Like I said before - God I love this sport!!! 😄

  8. okay, so who wants a piece of me??

    hmmm, a time for tactics it is. . .

    Me thinks I'll have to wear them down systematically, first the one, then the other. Then I'll have to feign exhaustion and let them think they're getting the advantage, and then, just as they drop their guard a little, I'll make my move. . .

    We'll see you gets to shave who. . . hehe

  9. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Lab_Rat
    okay, so who wants a piece of me??

    hmmm, a time for tactics it is. . .

    Me thinks I'll have to wear them down systematically, first the one, then the other. Then I'll have to feign exhaustion and let them think they're getting the advantage, and then, just as they drop their guard a little, I'll make my move. . .

    We'll see you gets to shave who. . . hehe

    Sneaky, dispicable and low...I really respect that 😄

  10. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Stevedvg
    Sneaky, dispicable and low...I really respect that 😄

    I aim to please 😄

  11. cheeky little boys, aren't you?

    anyway, wearing my racing grass skirt at SSW03 last year.
    hope this works.

    [IMG]a4.cpimg.com26147164 e217 02000180 .jpg[/IMG]

  12. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Lab_Rat
    okay, so who wants a piece of me??

    hmmm, a time for tactics it is. . .

    Me thinks I'll have to wear them down systematically, first the one, then the other. Then I'll have to feign exhaustion and let them think they're getting the advantage, and then, just as they drop their guard a little, I'll make my move. . .

    We'll see you gets to shave who. . . hehe

    You might get a shock...... there may not be anything to shave !
    What a predicament ! ?? 😄 😄

  13. gawdamn technology, img thing doesn't work, but the link does. oh well.

  14. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by cpa
    You might get a shock...... there may not be anything to shave !
    What a predicament ! ?? 😄 😄

    LOL,

    The girls are pretty quiet now, either they are getting sponsorship from Gillette, or they are secretly collaborating on a strategy. . .

    We still need some piccie-poohs girls and boys.

    By the way, how is that Eureka doing. I nearly bought one, but I was warned that I may be a wee bit too heavy for it, and I ride ala Ullrich in ze beeg reeng. I only vant to hear vunnnn klick.

  15. I swear you are all flipping barmey! Never trust 2 women who have gone silent .. strategy is the ONLY option .. you have to know how to tackle something big and hairless! Actually I don't believe you could keep your mind on stragety and weild the Gillette whilst frantically wrestling 2 fiesty females!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I want one of those grass skirts!!!

  16. Moab .. 2003 .. top of the world!

  17. Some day Iwill get this pic downloaded .. maybe not in my grand childs lifetime though! Joking, joking ..

  18. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Susan Repp


    I want one of those grass skirts!!!

    It's a Hawaiian Racing Grass Skirt, the plastic cups in the upper section of costume helped out later that day when I smacked into a tree.😄 Reckon that will silence the little boys.😄

  19. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by Lab_Rat
    LOL,

    The girls are pretty quiet now, either they are getting sponsorship from Gillette, or they are secretly collaborating on a strategy. . .

    We still need some piccie-poohs girls and boys.

    By the way, how is that Eureka doing. I nearly bought one, but I was warned that I may be a wee bit too heavy for it, and I ride ala Ullrich in ze beeg reeng. I only vant to hear vunnnn klick.

    LMAO at Gillette comment !! 😄

    Yeah girls (and boys).. post the pics !
    (although I'm still yet to get a pic of me on the bike - and won't repeat the post of the pic in the previous MUGSHOT thread)
    What's that saying ? Do as I say, Not as I do ?? .... 🙂

    Oh, the Eureka, you ask, Lab Rat ?

    Luuurve it ! LOVE it !
    I too was concerned that I was too big for such a light frame.
    (I ordered the Twister, which may have been more suitable, but through an order mix-up, ended up with the top-o-the-line Eureka @ no extra cost. Bless my LBS)
    At 6'4" + and 95kg (lean) I'd never have chosen such a light frame, but they assured me that it'd take anything I can dish out. (I too like zee beeg reeng und only vont too push down wit zee right thumb!)

    They've got a (biggish)sponsored rider on one too, and he hammers it. Still going without any probs. The Box-section chain stays are nice and stiff, but act a little like a megaphone with the Campy clunk changes. Minor detail. Ride is Sweet. And it's certainly got kudos in the bunch.

    I think it's just the DEDA U2 material that the frame is made from.
    It's so light, yet so strong.
    Go to http://www.sanobike.com/dedacciai.htm to see Dedaccia's offerings, and get a descritpion of the materials they use. The U2 is rated 2nd to none amongst metals. Freaky stuff.

  20. Quoted post said:

    Originally posted by cfsmtb
    cheeky little boys, aren't you?

    anyway, wearing my racing grass skirt at SSW03 last year.
    hope this works.

    [IMG]a4.cpimg.com26147164 e217 02000180 .jpg[/IMG]

    YOU is Crazy Lady!!! LOL !

    THey have free oranges here!

    after the Lance Armstrong RIde for the Roses ride.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.