Whadda' we have to do to get more pix up here. I showed you mine, now show me yours!!!
Sara
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Bike Cafe · Public discussion
Thread navigation
Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
Whadda' we have to do to get more pix up here. I showed you mine, now show me yours!!!
Sara
Quoted post said:Originally posted by less'go
Whadda' we have to do to get more pix up here. I showed you mine, now show me yours!!!Sara
your kinda cute😉
Quoted post said:Originally posted by less'go
Whadda' we have to do to get more pix up here. I showed you mine, now show me yours!!!Sara
I guess my pic scared them away...
Ok, but if you're going to keep throwing them away, I'm not going to give you any more pictures. This is what happens when you put a roadie on a MTB and tell him to race. . .
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Vo2
OK, here it is. The mugshot thread everyone's been waiting for. If you have a piccie of yourself, post it! Use the Attach: feature at the bottom of your post. Just click on browse, find your pic and post it!<br /><br />Ness, you'll have to repost your pix - here!
Yo...this be me. Aussie Aussie Aussie.
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Vo2
OK, here it is. The mugshot thread everyone's been waiting for. If you have a piccie of yourself, post it! Use the Attach: feature at the bottom of your post. Just click on browse, find your pic and post it!<br /><br />Ness, you'll have to repost your pix - here!
Ok, no bike shots on this PC, but here's one of my wife & I.
(She's not into cycling 🙁 )
New bike arrives on Monday, so I'll be takin' plenty of pics !
AND I'LL BE HUGGIN' IT TIGHTER THAN MY WIFE !!! 😄
(Just kiddin' baby !)
Clayton.
dude your arm's bigger than my leg
Quoted post said:Originally posted by rollers
dude your arm's bigger than my leg
hehe.
Needed the strength for footy (Aussie Rules).
That's finished since I did my ACL 2 yrs ago and Cycling (which was #2) is now #1.
I try to keep the bulk down a bit these days to help me out in the hills, but at 6'4" and 97kgs, I ain't never gonna be a mountain goat !! 😄 ... Plus my wife forbids the ultra thin look .. 🙄
C.
Everyone has pics of them ripping it up on the bike. But these pics are part of my "after the race" collection.
[IMG]leifclarke.com59808 17.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG]
[IMG]leifclarke.comburnaby post 01.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG]
Thought I should add mine.
We stayed away but he had the legs for the sprint.
Brian
After 160km last Saturday
Lindsay
Me advertising a University! 😉
After my first organized ride, 2003 Assault on Marion. Also, only my 2nd time on a road bike since the old Sears 10-speed back in 1984. This bike was borrowed. I've since bought my own and put 1,100 miles on it (not much by many of your standards, I'm sure, but it sounds impressive to non-cyclists ;-)
mike
[IMG]webpages.charter.netmarion1.jpgOpen ↗[/IMG]
If it doesn't have to be on a bike, I'm good to go.
But I dont have any of me on the bike yet.
boy, i can hear the wolf whistles from miles away!
you're going to have a heck of a time clipping in with those shoes.
Thanks Dawnrider,... um, I think. 🙂
Yes Rollers, I suppose I would. Perhaps I better invest in a nice pair of biking shoes. And of course, they wont match that dress, so I'll need to spring for a new outfit as well. hmm... just what a woman needs, another excuse for a shopping trip. yeah!
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Jade
If it doesn't have to be on a bike, I'm good to go.
But I dont have any of me on the bike yet.
What awful carpet.
:eek: :eek: :eek:
Quoted post said:Originally posted by Jade
If it doesn't have to be on a bike, I'm good to go.
But I dont have any of me on the bike yet.
Why would you post a pic like that on a cycling site? You are just asking for trouble....
Memph
Who's Trouble? 🙂
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.