members mugshot thread

Originally posted by bryanquinn
can someone tell me how to view these? please

You should be able to see the more recent ones, apparently though the older ones were wiped out when the forum updated the site... or something of that nature.

Originally posted by less'go
You should be able to see the more recent ones, apparently though the older ones were wiped out when the forum updated the site... or something of that nature.

?<br /><br /> Can you tell me what this is and if I need it to look at the members pics? If so how do I use it?
Thank you.

One fish, two fish, red fish, mugshot thread... Pictures posted by members... Started a long time ago. Old pix no longer displayed, forum update is the cause, I believe. Newer ones still there. Don't actually need to look at the members pix, it's optional.

My qquestion is what in the heck does this br/br thing mean. See that everywhere, can you enlighten me?

Originally posted by less'go
One fish, two fish, red fish, mugshot thread... Pictures posted by members... Started a long time ago. Old pix no longer displayed, forum update is the cause, I believe. Newer ones still there. Don't actually need to look at the members pix, it's optional.

My qquestion is what in the heck does this br/br thing mean. See that everywhere, can you enlighten me?

Its HTML code for a line break/carriage return/new line or whatever you want to call it...

The HTML codes are usually out of your sight (if you click on View->Source on your Internet Explorer window or whatever you use, you will see what I mean) but in some cases it gets screwed up so these codes appear... for any number of reasons.

So, in other words, it won't do anything for you or to you... its just there as part of the text.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Troy

Heyyyyy, Wasa? Where'd the thread go, there are no more pix, and only a few replies... Steve, VO2, 2LAP, wassup wid dat????