Members mugshot thread.

Jeez Lab Rat, you a cyclist? What do you do, bench press cars in your spare time?<br /><br />I'll get a picture out as soon as my plastic surgery is done... I should look handsome by 2024 according to the doctors... 8)<br /><br />Jokes, will have to get a friend with a digital camera to take a picture of my rippling physique, you guys and gals are setting some standards here.

My bikes so heavy I get plenty of exercise just taking it out of the garage. hehehe. <br /><br />I used to do weights about 10years ago and still can't lose the weight. Helps with the triathlons though.<br /><br />Here's one of me, the cyclist, which is much more cyclist-like.

[quote author=Lab_Rat link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=15#21330 date=1033390684]<br />My bikes so heavy I get plenty of exercise just taking it out of the garage. hehehe. <br /><br />I used to do weights about 10years ago and still can't lose the weight. Helps with the triathlons though.<br /><br />Here's one of me, the cyclist, which is much more cyclist-like.<br />[/quote] :D<br /><br />You know that you've arrived at the top of the game, when you've got the &quot;YELLOW&quot; shoes........me I'm still on black!

Just had to share this story with you guys:<br /><br />We were on our way to the Bosveld Challenge in Vaalwater over the weekend when our trailer, with bike carrier, broke down some 60km from home. We still had 110km to go where the race was held. We stood at the side of the road from 05:00 to 06:00 in the morning when this farmer stopped and offered his help. Because the nearest town was 30km away and nothing would be open until 8 o'clock, he said we should load the trailer on his bakkie and he would take us to the race, for he only lived a couple of kilometers from there. <br /><br />We made it just in time for the race but if it wasn't for this person's generosity, we would have had to turn around and go back home.

This was taken after the race and when the trailer was repaired. I'm standing 3rd from left in front.

What a kind man! Not many folks left with such a kind heart.

This is me when I went to the Alps a few weeks ago. Guess where it is.... ;)<br /><br />I was trying just a little. I had just attacked and dropped my mate Neil on my way to a 53 minute ascent.

[quote author=Animal link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=30#21388 date=1033479440]<br />This is me when I went to the Alps a few weeks ago. Guess where it is.... ;)<br />[/quote]<br />ummmm on the side of a steep hill in france? ;D ;D ;)<br />

I hate you thin blokes. . .<br /><br />You climb hills like animals ;D<br /><br />Still looking pretty strong.

It wasn't all hard work. Here's another of my favourite activities taken just an hour or so later... 8)

What ya drinking there mate? That looks like milk stout! Yuck!

The french don't only have the **** lager type beers that you see exported.<br /><br />That was my fave booze when I'm over there: Pelforth. It's dark and rich, malty and fruity, just like a good California microbrew!

Hi<br /><br />The Big H and his tandem partner finishing the Jacaranda 94,2 Cycling Classic in GREAT STYLE !!!!!!! ...... awesome for old people aint it !!!!!!<br /><br />Keep those wheels spinning<br /><br />Big H