Members mugshot thread.

At long last I got a decent pic (with a bity of baggage of course, maybe less of the wifes' food ;) )

ewep, don't be so modest. Show them your earlier bodybuilding photos! ;D ;D<br />

Hmm, baseball bat + Vo2s' head = fun for ewep ;D. I WILL get you Vo2

..now now ewep, easy with the baseball bat, or I'll post the one of you without the thong! ;D ;D

This is me about 50 km east from Swakopmund in the Namib.<br />We followed an old German railway line as it meaders across the Namib plains.<br /><br /><br />Leon

:( I must be doing something wrong...shouldn't there be pics here? Unless the mugshots were removed...

Yep, missing in action. So let's resurrect the mugshot thread. Ralleighoke, post your mug. :cool:

Wish I could but no scanner, digital camera or photos.:( I will try to organise a digital camera and post one.

Ok let me break the ice !

This is me about 50 km east from Swakopmund in the Namib. We followed an old German railway line as it meaders across the Namib plains on our MTB's.

Guess I'll post a pic of me. I don't have any of me on a bike so this will have to do. It explains why I have the sonic the hedgehog icon.
And does anyone know why only a couple of pictures show up?

-Chris
http://www.spacemanchris.com

Unfortunately the pics went missing when the forum software was updated. Maybe we should resurrect this thread?

Here is a pic of me in a race in '92. I still do not know why my arms look so fat in this pic! The pained look on my face is due to a lack of training and having just ridden up the Burke Road hill in Warragul and being dropped by the A graders :( These days I'm 14 kg heavier, but this year I've done the most k's a year since '92 so my form is well on the way to getting back to my old peak.

Any girls going to post pics?

I want to see how the girls look before I post one of myself!

Originally posted by Vo2
Unfortunately the pics went missing when the forum software was updated. Maybe we should resurrect this thread?

yeah out of this whole thred i could only see 2 pics and they are from the two guys above this reply :(

Originally posted by Vo2

I wish I had seen this forum before it was updated. Sounds like I missed some fun pictures. Don't have any pictures of myself biking or would post one. I'm in good shape, but am 48, so it's not like I'm going to thrill anyone too much - but is just fun to "see" each other. It'd be fun to see some pictures to go along with the comments from folks. I'll try to get out the digital camera and get a shot posted.

Why are the pic's gone? I can see some of them, but not the earlier posted ones.

Can someone post them again?

Originally posted by Pacesetter
yeah out of this whole thred i could only see 2 pics and they are from the two guys above this reply :(

moi aussi! what gives?

Originally posted by Pacesetter

Yah, but they're awfullt nice to look at. Let me see if I can find one of myself on my HD.. BRB

Sara

I've been trying to put up a picture but have had no luck making it small enough (compressing?) it to be accepted on the site. Any advice on how to do it?

S

Convert your picture to a jpeg (this will reduce file size)
Open any image editor and resize the image (599 x 599 pixels)