Members mugshot thread.

Vo2

Aug 11, 2001
OK, here it is. The mugshot thread everyone's been waiting for. If you have a piccie of yourself, post it! Use the Attach: feature at the bottom of your post. Just click on browse, find your pic and post it!<br /><br />Ness, you'll have to repost your pix - here!

Yes siree! That face looks familiar! Aint it IRB on the left?<br /><br />...here's one of me... ;D<br /><br />

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21155 date=1032897190]<br />...here's one of me... ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />You joking right?

I don't know what it is but women in cycling gear is sooo hot! That reminds me, I have to get back to my own hunt.

[quote author=Steve link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21163 date=1032915914]<br />[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21155 date=1032897190]<br />...here's one of me... ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />You joking right?<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Why would I joke?<br />Here's another one of me working on my pecs... ;D

Yeah, but they do tend to "camel", if you know what I mean? :-\

Hey all, here I am again.. sorry its a bit distorted.. im not very good at all this stuff!<br /><br />This is me and my other half, Scott, who is a sprinter (athletics).<br /><br />ness 8)

Don't worry guys, that's not really me. I can see that since I posted those pix, no-one wants to know me.

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21192 date=1032957126]<br />Don't worry guys, that's not really me. I can see that since I posted those pix, no-one wants to know me.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />u think? ;D

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21192 date=1032957126]<br />Don't worry guys, that's not really me. I can see that since I posted those pix, no-one wants to know me.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Michael Flatley - LORD OF THE DANCE!

Hey! Long time no see...LOL<br /><br />This is a pic from work that I had to take for my badge. It is the only soft copy pic I have. It sucks....but, it will do.<br /><br />Had to remove pic 'cause it was too big.

[quote author=Persistence link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=0#21199 date=1032973627]<br />Hey! Long time no see...LOL<br /><br />This is a pic from work that I had to take for my badge. It is the only soft copy pic I have. It sucks....but, it will do.<br /><br />Had to remove pic 'cause it was too big.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />Email it to me or Vo2<br /><br />cheers!

Okay, let's see if this works. This is me suffering on Last year's Powerman Duathlon.

[quote author=Lab_Rat link=board=6;threadid=2466;start=15#21239 date=1033040104]<br />Okay, let's see if this works. This is me suffering on Last year's Powerman Duathlon.<br />[/quote]<br /><br />WHOA! :D

This is me with my "other" bike......goes a tad quicker than the Colnago, despite having only six gears and weighing a helluva lot more!!