Memorable Quotes From My Weekend.

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by Murde Mental, Mar 8, 2005.

  1. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    Yup, this is another Toque thread...but this one will be dedicated to
    the awesome things people said.

    Here are some of the ones that stuck in my head:

    "could we -rent- the stair-set? I've got a 20$bill in my pocket..."

    ~ Kevin McMullin tryin' to bribe the security guy to let us ride on the
    stair-set.

    "Yeah, I'm part of a gang, they're like my familly"

    ~ Brian telling my dad about his familly back in California (BLOOD S***
    WHAT?!)

    "My name's in the generic...see? right there! it says: Many Others"

    ~ Mike Clark (or better known as "the gliding guy") about how Kevin
    Mcmullin has a little fan-club but nobody seems to like gliding guy.
    (which is not true! Gliding guy is the best ever!)

    You guys got any?

    --
    Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

    I own Total_Uni's soul
    and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  2. Murde Mental wrote:
    > *
    > "could we -rent- the stair-set? I've got a 20$bill in my pocket..."
    >
    > ~ Kevin McMullin tryin' to bribe the security guy to let us ride on
    > the stair-set.
    >
    > " *

    HAhahaha!:D did it work?did you get to ride there anway?

    --
    forrestunifreak - whats up the heck with yams?

    "Its all fun and games untill sombody gets hurt.then its freaking
    hilarious."

    ~real tv guy

  3. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    I just though of another one:

    "How many letters are in the french alphabet?"

    ~ Brian....LOL that was funny..I can't say it's his fault though...

    --

  4. Murde Mental wrote:
    > *I just though of another one:
    >
    > "How many letters are in the french alphabet?"
    >
    > ~ Brian....LOL that was funny..I can't say it's his fault though... *

    .....or that one.:confused:

    --
    forrestunifreak - whats up the heck with yams?

    "Its all fun and games untill sombody gets hurt.then its freaking
    hilarious."

    ~real tv guy

  5. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    Nah, he didn't bite.

    As for the other ones..well..I guess you had to be there.

    the third one though is funny casue there are the same letters in teh
    english and french alphabet! DUH?!

    --
    Murde Mental - Unicycling Martyr

    I own Total_Uni's soul
    and yes this means I also own your soul Evan_Byrne.
    Murde Mental's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4463

  6. Oh ahahaha!ok thats funny.I didnt know that.NODA
    Sounds like an awsome.............event.

    --
    forrestunifreak - whats up the heck with yams?

    "Its all fun and games untill sombody gets hurt.then its freaking
    hilarious."

    ~real tv guy

  7. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

    I heard this from woman walking with a kid ... on Sunday

    "Can you go straight on that thing for any distance ...? or you can only
    go around in circles...? "

    ~ when I was practicing still stands and going backwards.

    --
    DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

    'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
    (http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
    '20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
    my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
    that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
    1899
    if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

  8. lilfunky1

    lilfunky1 Guest

    when me and phil/hungfromhooks, and a guy he was teaching to uni went to
    the bike testing area to ride our uni's...

    (some random offical guy watching us ride)
    "I wanna learn how to ride a unicycle too"

    (his friend who stood beside him)
    "Yea but it's probably easier for a girl to ride one!"

    maybe this was said because the random male was being taught by phil,
    and i was just riding around in circles practicing rolling hops and
    getting in the b*kes' way! either way, i giggled.

    --
    lilfunky1 - Trials Wannabe

    "I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
    dream!"
    ~Bart Simpson

    ~lilfunky1
    lilfunky1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7361

  9. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Althogh I wasn't there, in the background of one of Jess' videos, you
    can hear a Simpsons quote/reference from the My Little Lisa Tree
    episode:

    Woman: "He's a level 5 vegan."
    Man: "He's a what?"
    Woman: "He's a level 5 vegan, that means he wont eat anything with a
    shadow."

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    "I'm too sexy for the world of the living." - TheObieOne3226

  10. lilfunky1

    lilfunky1 Guest

    I'M THE ONE THAT SAID THAT!!! :)

    --
    lilfunky1 - Trials Wannabe

    "I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down! This should be every boy's
    dream!"
    ~Bart Simpson

    ~lilfunky1
    lilfunky1's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7361

  11. sabin_a.

    sabin_a. Guest

  12. James_Potter

    James_Potter Guest

  13. DigitalDave

    DigitalDave Guest

    lilfunky1 wrote:
    > *"Yea but it's probably easier for a girl to ride one!"
    >
    > maybe this was said because the random male was being taught by phil,
    > and i was just riding around in circles practicing rolling hops and
    > getting in the b*kes' way! either way, i giggled. *

    Most likely he was 'indirectly' referring to the differences in anatomy.

    --
    DigitalDave - Ðîgï†å||¥ ËñhÂÑ€èÐ

    'nf7-s ~ xp2400mobile'
    (http://www.anandtech.com/mysystemrig.html?rigid=21988)
    '20,124 3dm01' (http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=8399731)
    my will to live was stronger than my will to die. - iggy pop
    that which does not kill me, makes me stronger. - friedrich nietzsche
    1899
    if it's popular, then what's it got to do with us? - mens room wall
    DigitalDave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8003

  14. Murde Mental

    Murde Mental Guest

    there was none....I was going to do the big RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW thing
    when I got back from umx on sunday...but Dan wasn't there...

    pretty lame....t'was my fault though....