menchov quits?!

vitamin s

Feb 21, 2007
velonews is reporting that menchov abandoned because he was too upset over the rasmussen thing. that is ****ed. im not going to act like i know whether he is clean or not, but he has been ****ed by heras and now rasmussen.

vitamin s said:
velonews is reporting that menchov abandoned because he was too upset over the rasmussen thing. that is ****ed. im not going to act like i know whether he is clean or not, but he has been ****ed by heras and now rasmussen.

Who could blame him. Imagine, busting ass day in and out for Ras, then having Ras fired mid-tour. I'd imagine its pretty hard to get the old legs to turn over.

vitamin s said:
Cant blaim him, his tour is over. Boogerd is ending his career after this tour else he would have also stepped down already I guess.

yeah i feel for the guy. he had a great tour as well. he was rabos version of popo for disco this year. those two guys could have potentially gone for a podium spot if not for their insane performances for their leaders.

i forgot about wiggins. im suprised he hasnt been all over the news with quotes bashing the dopers. i like his style. he tells it like it is and i believe hes clean.

vitamin s said:
i forgot about wiggins. im suprised he hasnt been all over the news with quotes bashing the dopers. i like his style. he tells it like it is and i believe hes clean.

Wiggins was all over yesterdays Guardian Newspaper re Vino.

He said that he went (BW) went really well in saturdays ITT - and that he was shocked at how well Vino went, given that three days before Vino could barely walk.
Wiggins said that he was immediately suspicious of Vino but that he could not say anything at the time because he did not have proof of doping.
Wiggins said that he knew that he (BW) did a superb time - but for Vino to surpass his time was "simply unbelievable".

Wiggins must be clean because 1) he's from the UK and 2) he's going really well so anyone who could beat him must be on drugs!

Well, he prbably lost his best chance to go for the Tour win to help Rasmussen...

I hope he recovers from this.