Mengoni GP pics, video, report and results

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Forrest Tomlinson, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
    racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
    Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.

    Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
    volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
    morning of racing,

    On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
    look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
    Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
    Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
    in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
    http://www.crca.net/.

    JT for CRCA

    Tags:

  2. gym gravity

    gym gravity Guest

    John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

    > We've got photos, a couple videos, results and a link to a reports at
    > racelistings.com and cyclingnews.com about the recent Mengoni Grand
    > Prix up at http://www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.
    >
    > Thanks to everyone who raced, spectated, officiated, marshalled,
    > volunteered or otherwise helped out at this event. It was a great
    > morning of racing,
    >
    > On behalf of Century Road Club Association, I very much hope you will
    > look to our key events next year -- the Bear Mountain Road Race in
    > Harriman State Park in the spring, the Lou Maltese Memorial in Central
    > Park in July, and the Mengoni Grand Prix toward the end of the season
    > in Central Park. Details will be online next year at
    > http://www.crca.net/.
    >
    > JT for CRCA

    Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

  3. On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 15:05:12 -0400, gym gravity >
    >Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    >say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    >of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

    I haven't heard that but NYC politics can be rather opaque.

    JT

    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

    >Is there any truth to the rumor (did I hear the announcer at the NYCC
    >say it?) that next year the NYCC is going to be in central park instead
    >of the downtown crit that it is? I guess you would be the one to ask.

    Sounds interesting. The CP course is very nice. Way back when it was used
    for a stage of the Tour DuPont (or was it Tour Du Trump?). It would not
    be as specatator friendly since you would only see the races about one every
    13 minutes or so.
    Alex