Mengoni Grand Prix in New York City September 25

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by John Forrest Tomlinson, Aug 12, 2004.

  1. The 2004 Mengoni Grand Prix will be held on Saturday, September 25 in
    New York City's Central Park.

    This fall classic features races for men's pro-1-2, women's pro-1-2-3
    and men's 3. The total prize list is $5,000.

    Details are at www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm. Register online at
    www.racelistings.com.

    John Tomlinson
    Century Road Club Association
    ****************************
    Remove "remove" to reply
    Visit http://www.jt10000.com
    ****************************

    Tags:

  2. I'm writing to remind you about the 2004 Mengoni Grand Prix on
    Saturday, September 25 in New York City's Central Park. We'll have
    races for men's pro-1-2, women's pro-1-2-3 and men's 3. The total
    prize list is $5,000. Details are at www.crca.net/races04/mengoni.htm.
    Register online at www.racelistings.com.

    Also, Cyclingnews.com recently had a feature on the race's patro, Fred
    Mengoni, that you might find interesting. It's at
    www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2004/fred_mengoni

    John Tomlinson
    Century Road Club Association

  3. TritonRider

    TritonRider Guest

    >From: [email protected] (John Forrest Tomlinson)

    >Also, Cyclingnews.com recently had a feature on the race's patro, Fred
    >Mengoni, that you might find interesting. It's at
    >www.cyclingnews.com/features/?id=2004/fred_mengoni
    >
    >John Tomlinson
    >Century Road Club Association

    That was a really good piece. Glad to see him getting some recognition for all
    the great things he does.
    Bill C