Mens/Womens health/Cycling related

Michael Warner wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Aug 2007 12:38:19 +0800, Theo Bekkers wrote:
>
>> That **** you have to take beforehand is the biggest deal. " Take
>> one of these and don't leave the house, don't close any doors
>> between you and the toilet, don't let anyone else occupy that
>> toilet". Wait a day and then take another one.

> Why not just make you fast for 24 hours, then give you an enema
> beforehand?

The stuff is an enema. You go on liquid diet for two days, take the enema,
**** for a day, take the second enema the evening before your "procedure",
then nothing.

Theo

On 2007-08-06, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Aug 6, 2:20 pm, BT Humble <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Somebody's quote: "If god didn't intend us to eat animals, why did he
>> make them out of meat?"

> "I love animals, they taste great!"

So where do I go for the People Eating Tasty Animals meeting? ;)

(Went to the Monash Open Day yesterday. The anatomy museum was almost
enough to turn me vegetarian, after seeing a human shoulder that looked
a little *too* much like a side of beef ...)

Stuart Lamble wrote:
> On 2007-08-06, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Aug 6, 2:20 pm,BTHumble <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Somebody's quote: "If god didn't intend us to eat animals, why did he
> >> make them out of meat?"

> > "I love animals, they taste great!"

> So where do I go for the People Eating Tasty Animals meeting? ;)
>
> (Went to the Monash Open Day yesterday. The anatomy museum was almost
> enough to turn me vegetarian, after seeing a human shoulder that looked
> a little *too* much like a side of beef ...)

We taste like pork, according to the Fijians (and they'd know, they
only stopped eating people 150 years ago!)

Once upon a time I was welding up a steel shed frame, and some red-hot
**** spatter landed on top of my head (open-topped helmet, and I was
welding overhead). I tell you what, the smell of my burning flesh was
*exactly* like a cooking pork chop.

BTH