mercian

Geome1

Guest
Does anyone have any experience with mercians or had a frame built by them I would value
your opinion.

Other than oogling at their asthetic appeal on rides and bike rally "concourses", no.

But the people who i know who have ridden like them.

If that's any help...

Hi,

I got Mercian to build a road bike for my girlfriend early last year. Design wise their work is
excellent. The bike fits perfectly and handles superbly. Exterior finishing wise, it's not that
great. Paint quality is very good but areas around lugs and the pinstriping isn't very neat but
still good.

sc

"geome1" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Does anyone have any experience with mercians or had a frame built by them
> would value your opinion.

"geome1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone have any experience with mercians or had a frame built by them I would value your
> opinion.

My missus had a custom build last year. They are excellent. The guy who measured her up was
fantastic.

Excellent value for money too. When we built it up everything was perfect.

I would highly recommend Mercian to anyone.