Merckx at the belgian beer cafe

pase wrote:
> I havent seen a link for this already, so heres a heads up.
>
> http://www.ormondhall.com.au/Events_Coming.asp
>
> Im sure i read somewhere that it was $120pp
>

> --
> pase

OO its in MELBOURNE, sadly that crucial piece of info was missing from
your post. I shant go, sorry, thanks for the invite.

gumby said:
pase wrote:
> I havent seen a link for this already, so heres a heads up.
>
> http://www.ormondhall.com.au/Events_Coming.asp
>
> Im sure i read somewhere that it was $120pp
>

> --
> pase

OO its in MELBOURNE, sadly that crucial piece of info was missing from
your post. I shant go, sorry, thanks for the invite.
keep a look out, Edddy has a few "appearances" scheduled for Sat14th around Melb SE, ....very strong rumour has it he is heading to Black Rock for a java and a chat with the Clock Tower locals in the mid am.... you wont have to pay $120 for that and you get to have a ride there and back... and he is said to be visiting the Bicycle Australia Bike Show at the Exhibition Building later on Sat, plus a guest speaker at the BiCycle Australia Dinner at the Arts centre Sat Night ($129pp) and lurking around the ATB on Sunday.... so never know when or where, but he is to be in town and popping up all over.....