Merckx MX Leader

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Derk Drukker, Mar 10, 2003.

  1. Derk Drukker

    Derk Drukker Guest

    Hi!

    Anyone here who owns a MX Leader or just ordered one? I just phoned Merckx and they told me that 30
    frames had been ordered for the US.

    Anyway, I just ordered one and would like to hear from other (future) owners.

    TIA, Derk

    Tags:

  2. "Derk Drukker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Hi!
    >
    > Anyone here who owns a MX Leader or just ordered one? I just phoned Merckx and they told me that
    > 30 frames had been ordered for the US.
    >
    > Anyway, I just ordered one and would like to hear from other (future) owners
    >
    > TIA, Derk
    I've never had an MX Leader nor have I ridden one, but you can't go wrong with a Merckx frame. I had
    a Merckx SLX frame for many years and that's the best frame I've ever had. Have a friend who owns a
    MX Leader and he loves
    it. I wish you good luck. Hjalmar

  3. Derk Drukker

    Derk Drukker Guest

    Hi Hjalmar!

    On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:16:34 +0100, Hjalmar Duklæt wrote:

    > I've never had an MX Leader nor have I ridden one, but you can't go wrong with a Merckx frame.
    I have 1 custom made Merckx frame already and it's very good.

    > I had a Merckx SLX frame for many years and that's the best frame I've ever had. Have a friend who
    > owns a MX Leader and he loves it.
    I spoke to the person who will build my frame and he'll build me another custom made MX Leader
    frame. I need a 58.5 cm frame, top tube 58 cm.

    I'll mail you when I get it and send you a pic of it!

    Greets, Derk