Merckx MX Leader

Derk Drukker

Guest
Hi!

Anyone here who owns a MX Leader or just ordered one? I just phoned Merckx and they told me that 30
frames had been ordered for the US.

Anyway, I just ordered one and would like to hear from other (future) owners.

TIA, Derk

"Derk Drukker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> Hi!
>
> Anyone here who owns a MX Leader or just ordered one? I just phoned Merckx and they told me that
> 30 frames had been ordered for the US.
>
> Anyway, I just ordered one and would like to hear from other (future) owners
>
> TIA, Derk
I've never had an MX Leader nor have I ridden one, but you can't go wrong with a Merckx frame. I had
a Merckx SLX frame for many years and that's the best frame I've ever had. Have a friend who owns a
MX Leader and he loves
it. I wish you good luck. Hjalmar

Hi Hjalmar!

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:16:34 +0100, Hjalmar Duklæt wrote:

> I've never had an MX Leader nor have I ridden one, but you can't go wrong with a Merckx frame.
I have 1 custom made Merckx frame already and it's very good.

> I had a Merckx SLX frame for many years and that's the best frame I've ever had. Have a friend who
> owns a MX Leader and he loves it.
I spoke to the person who will build my frame and he'll build me another custom made MX Leader
frame. I need a 58.5 cm frame, top tube 58 cm.

I'll mail you when I get it and send you a pic of it!

Greets, Derk