Merckx Team SC

September issue of ProCycling (Lance on the cover, October's out according to the web site but my store usually is a month behind) had a review of it by Chris Boardman. Basically he said he really liked the way it handled, especially descending, but it was a little heavy for the price you pay (might be better for you if durability is more important) and he didn't like the wheels his test bike came with (can't remember what they were, something unusual.

I have just purchased a Team SC ( 1 month ago ) It is a great bike that is everything you would expect of a high end euro bike. It is lightweight and holds a line into a corner really well. It makes you a better climber than you previously thought, in short I could not rate it highly enough. Bear in mind this is my 6th high end race bike so have ridden many and this is as good as any others if not better. As for durability issues well it would appear to be as durable as any frameset out there. It has won the paris roubaix and various other spring classics for the last few years so methinks it is probably durable enough! On a side note but valid nonetheless, the paintjob is out of this world! There are no stickers on the frame, it is all stencilled and airbrushed, quite amazing, get the Domo Team colours and drop em all.
As for it being heavy, mine weighs in at just under 8 kilograms, if that is heavy then I give up!