Mercola

Jeff

Guest
"KyroDoc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Is Mercola a quack?

Yeah. IMHO, the articles on his site are not consistent with any modern understanding of medicine
or science.

I am not sure if I would be more inclined to call him a quack or a jerk.

Jeff

Rich Andrews

Guest
[email protected] (KyroDoc) wrote in news:[email protected]
m04.aol.com:

> Is Mercola a quack?

I am not sure if one would class him a nut or a quack. He certainly isn't what I would
call "normal".

Amethyst Ivy

Guest
>> Is Mercola a quack?
>
>Yeah. IMHO, the articles on his site are not consistent with any modern understanding of medicine
>or science.

He has a lot of great info in treating the thyroid. I feel better from following his advice and
taking ARmour adjusting by Free T3 and Free T4.