Mercola

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Kyrodoc, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Kyrodoc

    Kyrodoc Guest

    Is Mercola a quack?

    Tags:

  2. Mr. 4x

    Mr. 4x Guest

  3. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    "KyroDoc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Is Mercola a quack?

    Yeah. IMHO, the articles on his site are not consistent with any modern understanding of medicine
    or science.

    I am not sure if I would be more inclined to call him a quack or a jerk.

    Jeff

  4. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    [email protected] (KyroDoc) wrote in news:[email protected]
    m04.aol.com:

    > Is Mercola a quack?

    I am not sure if one would class him a nut or a quack. He certainly isn't what I would
    call "normal".

  5. Amethyst Ivy

    Amethyst Ivy Guest

    >> Is Mercola a quack?
    >
    >Yeah. IMHO, the articles on his site are not consistent with any modern understanding of medicine
    >or science.

    He has a lot of great info in treating the thyroid. I feel better from following his advice and
    taking ARmour adjusting by Free T3 and Free T4.