mercurycu99 is lying on the forum

helmutRoole2

Jul 7, 2006
He claims to have posted on the internet for the past twenty years, which is impossible since the internet hasn't been around that long.

He also claims that I, the Helmut Man, am a pervert and have slung mud on his group sex at his family picnic. While I can not deny the first accusation, I firmly deny the second.

Click here for more information.

helmutRoole2 said:
He claims to have posted on the internet for the past twenty years, which is impossible since the internet hasn't been around that long.

He also claims that I, the Helmut Man, am a pervert and have slung mud on his group sex at his family picnic. While I can not deny the first accusation, I firmly deny the second.

the internet was first available to the public in 1988 and before that it was available to Universities and government so technically its possible that he isn't lying.

helmutRoole2 said:

As to the first accusation,you are late on your annual dues to the POA.

Judging by most of his posts i'd say he's about 16, maybe younger. If he actually has been using the net for 20 years and he's an adult, then he is most likely the angriest man in the world.

For Christ's sake, Helmut, don't get him all fired up. I couldn't bear him denouncing me as a grammatical pedant again. He might even use that word 'sarasm' again. It sounds very rude to me.

helmutRoole2 said:

jrtalon said:
the internet was first available to the public in 1988 and before that it was available to Universities and government so technically its possible that he isn't lying.
Apologist.

helmutRoole2 said:
Apologist.
He is likely lying but the internet was available a long time ago. the only thing you could do was connect to a few universities and download text document and a few text games (the ones where it would ask you what to say to the troll in the cave...)

Relax everyone. His mommy's just phoned to say he's not allowed out to play today. Something about him being put in detention again for pulling one of the little girl's pigtails. See, that proves he's not old enough to have been using the Internet 20 years ago.

donrhummy said:
He is likely lying but the internet was available a long time ago. the only thing you could do was connect to a few universities and download text document and a few text games (the ones where it would ask you what to say to the troll in the cave...)
Okay, whatever. He worked at MIT back in the day.

But it still doesn't excuse the fact that he knowingly lied when he stated that I threw mud on his group sex at his family picnic.

Everyone on this forum will attest that I'm a Jello man.

What? Are you suggesting that a kid might be able to masquerade as an adult, and post less than truthful statements on the internet? I'm shocked!

Responding to an argument with vulgar personal attacks is the work of an adolescent, whose self image hasn't fully formed. Could also be emotional development problems as well. Definitely someone far too young to have engaged in group sex, and probably sex at all, outside of self abuse.

JohnO said:
Responding to an argument with vulgar personal attacks is the work of an adolescent, whose self image hasn't fully formed. Could also be emotional development problems as well. Definitely someone far too young to have engaged in group sex, and probably sex at all, outside of self abuse.
That's a pretty good summation of most of us on here.

<<But it still doesn't excuse the fact that he knowingly lied when he stated that I threw mud on his group sex at his family picnic. >>

Helmut Drool Boy,

First of all I am a she not a he. Second, get your facts straight before you start slinging the cesspool water you apparently have you ignorant head stuck in. Second I have been in a techie job for 30 years now, so... yea... been there for the early internet.

I don't lie to anyone. You on the other hand, as I have said, are the poster "child, juvenile” for what is the huge cesspool in the forum that allows homophobic insults. Every time you open your childish, spouting obscenities, mouth, you just prove everything I say about this forum. It would be laughable it you weren't so pathetically immature and **** like this continues to make an increasing laughable joke out this forum.

So you've been working in the computer tech industry for 30 years. Did you help develop microprocessors? Did you work at Intel? Did you you know that in the 70s, Intel was the only corporation producing semiconductor chips? Did you also know the the entire staff at Intel in the 70s numbered -- oh gosh -- four? Could it be that you're one of those multi-billionaires now in your 70s who spends a great deal of his time being baited into meaningless threads about group sex at your family picnic? Are your a tranny, because the entire staff at Intel was comprised of men. Have you had a sex change operation? How's that working out for you?

Are you trying to convince us that you're not lying? Because, if you are, you're not doing a real good job of it. Or, maybe you worked at Macintosh, the first company to produce the personal computer... wait, they didn't do that until 1984.

And finally, are you sticking to your original statement that I, the Helmut Man, threw mud on your group sex at your family picnic?

mercurycu99 said:
<<But it still doesn't excuse the fact that he knowingly lied when he stated that I threw mud on his group sex at his family picnic. >>

Helmut Drool Boy,

First of all I am a she not a he. Second, get your facts straight before you start slinging the cesspool water you apparently have you ignorant head stuck in. Second I have been in a techie job for 30 years now, so... yea... been there for the early internet.

I don't lie to anyone. You on the other hand, as I have said, are the poster "child, juvenile” for what is the huge cesspool in the forum that allows homophobic insults. Every time you open your childish, spouting obscenities, mouth, you just prove everything I say about this forum. It would be laughable it you weren't so pathetically immature and **** like this continues to make an increasing laughable joke out this forum.

But Merc, Hemlut is actually funny. Yes his posts are often crude, but get over it. He makes us laugh, and he's a pretty good writer. Humerous banter is a way of life on this board. Most know how to take it and dish it out. Your posts, however, are just knee-jerk reactions, bereft of wit.

So again, lighten up, stop letting your buttons get pushed so easily, and have fun, damnit.

Now to be petty. Your second sentence ends with a preposition, which is generally frowned upon unless it is necessary. You use the word "cesspool" twice in the same response. What's worse, you use the word "laughable" twice in the same sentence. Finally, you use the phrase "shouting obscenities, mouth." I think what you meant was "obscenity-shouting, mouth." That type of writing will not be tolerated.

helmutRoole2 said:
Or, maybe you worked at Macintosh, the first company to produce the personal computer... wait, they didn't do that until 1984.
I don't care who wins this **** measuring contest, but your computer history is wrong.

I distinctly recall using the Apple II, Commodore PET, and Radio Shack TRS-80 personal computers in the mid to late 70's. My first home computer was a Sinclair ZX-81 in 1981. And no, people don't refer to me as "Woz" nor do I have billions in my bank account. So, it's completely plausible to have been in the computer tech industry for 30 years.

Scotty_Dog said:
I don't care who wins this **** measuring contest, but your computer history is wrong.

I distinctly recall using the Apple II, Commodore PET, and Radio Shack TRS-80 personal computers in the mid to late 70's. My first home computer was a Sinclair ZX-81 in 1981. And no, people don't refer to me as "Woz" nor do I have billions in my bank account. So, it's completely plausible to have been in the computer tech industry for 30 years.
Apologist.

Named after the McIntosh variety of apple, the original Macintosh was released on January 24, 1984. It used a graphical user interface (GUI) and mouse instead of the then-standard command line interface.

Maybe you were chatting it up mercurycu99 about group sex at his family picnics.

helmutRoole2 said:
Did you you know that in the 70s, Intel was the only corporation producing semiconductor chips?
TI made semiconductors as early as the '60s, and I believe other firms were well into production in the '70s: Fairchild, perhaps Motorola.

helmutRoole2 said:
Apologist.
I see you come from the "if you're not with me - you're against me" group of tin foil hat wearers around here. The fact is, I don't know nor do I care what the beef is between you and merc.

I was simply pointing out your deficiency regarding the history of personal computers. http://oldcomputers.net/index.html

helmutRoole2 said:
Maybe you were chatting it up mercurycu99 about group sex at his family picnics.
No, sorry. Maybe I was laying down some nice pecker tracks across your mom's face at that time.

See, it's so easy to digress.

Scotty_Dog said:
I see you come from the "if you're not with me - you're against me" group of tin foil hat wearers around here. The fact is, I don't know nor do I care what the beef is between you and merc.

I was simply pointing out your deficiency regarding the history of personal computers. http://oldcomputers.net/index.html

No, sorry. Maybe I was laying down some nice pecker tracks across your mom's face at that time.

See, it's so easy to digress.
Listen people, this thread has nothing to do with computer history or laying down pecker tracks on my mom's face. This thread has do do with the allegations made by merc regarding his/her group sex at his/her family picnic and whether or not I threw mud on it.

This is the main problem with this forum. People continually hijack threads and digress to the point where no one even remembers what the original post was about. It gets to the point where the thread has nothing to do with cycling much less the Grande Tours. And another thing I hate about this forum is the petty name calling.

Let's try to stay on track this time and follow the rules.

Now, what was it you were saying, ScottyCunt? Something about laying down tracks on merc's dad's back at your parent's same-sex wedding?