mercurycu99 is lying on the forum

thoughtforfood said:
As to the 2nd accusation, HE is probably is late on his annual dues to NAMBLA.
Oh, okay... I guess you'd know since you're the treasurer executive board member soon to be president of the entire North American chapter.

helmutRoole2 said:
Let's try to stay on track this time and follow the rules.
Rules.

You've broken forum rules more times than House has masturbated while dreaming about Lance Armstrong getting busted for doping. Of course, being Lim's forum ***** gets you a free pass. That being said, I expect this topic to be closed shortly.

helmutRoole2 said:
Oh, okay... I guess you'd know since you're the treasurer executive board member soon to be president of the entire North American chapter.
Not you Helmut, the guy whose family you attacked.:)

First of all, there is was too much testosterone on this forum to begin with.

Secondly, I don't necesarily agree with Mercury's statements, and, in fact, between picnics and internet history I pretty much can't recall the premise of her original argument. I do know that she has called for more moderation, however. While I understand her position, I totally disagree. Relatively speaking, the liberal posting policy is one of this forum's strengths.

That being said, I hate seeing someone being picked on when it is clear that their sensibilities cannot handle a harmless bit of sparring. Since she is female, I'd like to see her stick around.

Yes, I diverted from the original topic. oh well. why does everything have to revert to sex? cmon people.

Finally, I am sure there are grammatical mistakes in this post. I am confident enough in myself and my arguments to not get overly anal about spelling and writing style, or to proofread my thoughts in a self-absorbed sort of way. It's just a cycling forum. and, anyway, its such a lame way to debate someone.

Klodifan said:
First of all, there is was too much testosterone on this forum to begin with.

Natural or exogenous? :p

Thanks for sticking up for the girl. But we of the fairer sex have to have a fairly thick skin around here. Helmut would respect her more if she dished back what she got. You know, like when boys throw frogs at girls on the playground. It's better not to cry.

Scotty_Dog said:
Rules.

You've broken forum rules more times than House has masturbated while dreaming about Lance Armstrong getting busted for doping. Of course, being Lim's forum ***** gets you a free pass. That being said, I expect this topic to be closed shortly.
Hold on a second. To imply that I have somehow baited you into this mindless thread about group sex and family picnics is going too far.

Who do you think you are?

Lim, throw him off the forum. As your forum *****, I command you!

nns1400 said:
I'm more interested in knowing how many of you are at work, and does your employer have spyware? :eek:
Let the record show that Ron in the Art Department has been using my computer for the past three hours.

Come on guys. Let's admit the truth. Cycling and the initial thread topics are not why we're here really. We just like getting into and reading mud-slinging debates whilst hiding behind an anonymous moniker. I love all you guys and gals. Even the stupid ones. Otherwise this place would be a pretty boring waste of time rather than an entertaining waste of time that it is.

It reminds me of that cartoon where the sheepdog and the wolf are at each other all day, then they punch out their time-cards after work and treat each other like good ole friends.

I take it that Helmut is the wolf in this analogy?
Crankyfeet said:
Come on guys. Let's admit the truth. Cycling and the initial thread topics are not why we're here really. We just like getting into and reading mud-slinging debates whilst hiding behind an anonymous moniker. I love all you guys and gals. Even the stupid ones. Otherwise this place would be a pretty boring waste of time rather than an entertaining waste of time that it is.

It reminds me of that cartoon where the sheepdog and the wolf are at each other all day, then they punch out their time-cards after work and treat each other like good ole friends.

Unless they're are only two people who argue on cyclingforums.com, the terms were meant to loosely represent groups, though there are more than two factions of course.

Having said that, Helmut's avatar kinda look's wolfish. But I have a problem with mercury being a sheepdog. Mercury is more like one of the sheep, probably an adolescent lamb with PMS perhaps.

Gregers said:
I take it that Helmut is the wolf in this analogy?

nns1400 said:
Natural or exogenous? :p

Thanks for sticking up for the girl. But we of the fairer sex have to have a fairly thick skin around here. Helmut would respect her more if she dished back what she got. You know, like when boys throw frogs at girls on the playground. It's better not to cry.
I knew it, I knew it would all come back to the French, they are just jealous....

and I agree with nns completely, the thin or think skin has nothing to do with gender. And I also welcome the limited moderation on this board compared to the stifling DPF.

Well, sad to say, but this will likely be the last post on this wonderfully entertaining thread. I think merc and scottydog have finally realized that they were used as pivot boys in this horrific forum gang bang.

I guess merc was actually a 70-year-old billionaire female pivot woman, not a pivot boy, but I'm splitting hairs.

I have to say, if it were not for posters like merc and scottydong's willingness to participate is such threads, I would likely never come here. I think sometimes this is an issue, that I'm somehow less that normal, but I seem well adjusted in all other aspects of my life so I don't every worry about it.

For some reason, however, I can't help but imagine, gleefully, merc and scotty screaming at their computer screens, something to the effect of, "God damn it! He said I had sex with my parents! That's total bull ****! Why doesn't someone stop him from saying things about me?!"

Nope this is the last post. Now Everybody else jump in with a "last post and we can go on and on. And, just to keep it going

Lance Did not Dope,

Disco is The Best doping team

Lance dope more than most