Mere Mortals training starts this weekend in Pensacola FL

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Tom Henderson, May 30, 2003.

  1. Hello all,

    For those of you in the area, just wanted to get the word out that this year's Mere Mortals training
    group starts this Sunday on Pensacola Beach at
    6:30 am. This beginner-focused training group has helped hundreds of triathletes prepare for their
    first race. There is no charge, the group is organized by Tri Gulf Coast, a local triathlon club.

    For info go to http://www.trigulfcoast.org/ and click the "mere mortals" link.

    Thanks,

    Tom

    Tags:

  2. Brandon

    Brandon Guest

    Why can't we have a training group like this in the Eastern Iowa area?
    and free of charge?!?! That's some good work there...keep it up!

  3. Coach2you

    Coach2you Guest

    Tom, Please say hi to everyone!

    Love seeing that your group is still going strong!

    Diane Berberian

  4. [email protected] (Coach2you) wrote in news:20030530170132.01985.00000368 @mb-m23.aol.com:

    > Tom, Please say hi to everyone!
    >
    > Love seeing that your group is still going strong!
    >
    > Diane Berberian

    Hi Coach!

    Great to hear from you! We're doing kid's tri camp again this year also. Email me offline and let me
    know how things are going, will ya?

    Tom