Merida Track Bikes

Albinoni

Nov 3, 2002
I'm just curious to know if Merida make track bikes. I've never ever seen one myself, but I ask myself if they make bikes ranging from Mountain bikes up to road racers like the Merida Magnesium 909 that was used in the Hawain Ironman and also used by certain teams around the world, also carbon fibre road bikes, then why not track bikes. I'm sure being one of the biggest manufacturers of bikes in the world (next to Giant) they have got the manufacturing expertise and equipment to make track bikes.

BTW I've seen Giant track bikes. But they dont seem to mention it on their website.

Originally posted by Albinoni
I'm just curious to know if Merida make track bikes. I've never ever seen one myself, but I ask myself if they make bikes ranging from Mountain bikes up to road racers like the Merida Magnesium 909 that was used in the Hawain Ironman and also used by certain teams around the world, also carbon fibre road bikes, then why not track bikes. I'm sure being one of the biggest manufacturers of bikes in the world (next to Giant) they have got the manufacturing expertise and equipment to make track bikes.

BTW I've seen Giant track bikes. But they dont seem to mention it on their website.

theres not a really big market for track frames compared to road frames so i think thats ur answer. giant dont make track bikes (dont hold me to that) and the bikes u have seen are most likely sponsored riders with stickers on their bikes. Heard a snipett that they are releasing a track bike in 2005/6

Originally posted by rayner
theres not a really big market for track frames compared to road frames so i think thats ur answer. giant dont make track bikes (dont hold me to that) and the bikes u have seen are most likely sponsored riders with stickers on their bikes. Heard a snipett that they are releasing a track bike in 2005/6
Giant do have track frames but they are simply road frames with the rear drop out changed

well i know as if of now Giant have a 04 model frack farme coming soon .............. but yer i'm amazied by my
Merida Gross venus C7 full carbon road frame so if Merida made a tarck frame it would they wicked c da thing is that all teh frames on teh market are realy dear but Merida are right there i every ones price range un like trek cannandale and all those over frames