Merlin C110 Works F+F. Opinions or experiences?

bookieb

Guest
Hi All,

I'm currently in the market for a new F+F around which to build a new
bike.

I can get the full carbon Merlin C110 Works F+F.
See: http://www.merlinbike.com/bikes/2006/works/c110.aspx
It's a little more expensive than I'd originally budgeted for - around
€1400.

It seems to be the only carbon frame that Merlin produce - all the
others are Ti.

Anyone got any experience/opinions on these?

Thanks,

bookieb

in message <[email protected]>, bookieb
('[email protected]') wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm currently in the market for a new F+F around which to build a new
> bike.
>
> I can get the full carbon Merlin C110 Works F+F.
> See: http://www.merlinbike.com/bikes/2006/works/c110.aspx
> It's a little more expensive than I'd originally budgeted for - around
> €1400.
>
> It seems to be the only carbon frame that Merlin produce - all the
> others are Ti.
>
> Anyone got any experience/opinions on these?

No, but I could say:

Dolan Hercules, £695, http://www.bikes-dolan.uk.com/en-us/dept_11.html
Dolan Excalibur, £725.00, http://www.bikes-dolan.uk.com/en-us/dept_103.html
Dolan Volare, £850, http://www.bikes-dolan.uk.com/en-us/dept_115.html
Dolan Elio, 1,395, http://www.bikes-dolan.uk.com/en-us/dept_47.html

....and, of course, the one I ride:

Dolan Aria, £800, http://www.bikes-dolan.uk.com/en-us/dept_116.html

;; Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.