Merlin

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by Nathan Phillips, Dec 6, 2005.

  1. I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 Merlin XLM. It is disc brake
    only and is in good condition. It is a 18.5" with a 24" top tube. I want
    to sell it with a Fox F80X and XTR wheels because I am going to buy a 29er.
    Does anyone know what it is worth? Or is there anyone out there willing to
    buy it.

    nate
    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    "Nathan Phillips" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I am seriously thinking about selling my 2004 Merlin XLM ... because I am

    going to buy a 29er.

    Why on Earth would you sell a nice bike that will last forever to buy a fad
    bike?

    Greg

  3. I am getting to be a crusty old professional mountain bike racer that needs
    something trendy to revitalize the excitement of mountain biking again.

    nate

    [email protected]